Rachel A. Kerlek
Top Rated General Litigation Attorney in Naples, FL
A partner at the law firm of Woods, Weidenmiller, Michetti, & Rudnick LLP, based in Naples, Florida, Rachel A. Kerlek maintains an active litigation practice in the areas of business and commercial law, real estate law, estate, trust and probate matters, and land use and zoning issues. Her client base is spread across Florida, concentrated more around southwest Florida.
Aside from her extensive trial and litigation experience, Ms. Kerlek is renowned for her compassion and tireless support for clients in contentious and complex situations. Keeping her clients’ objectives at the forefront of her innovative legal strategy, she strives to provide a deep understanding of their legal rights and supply the information needed to determine the best avenues for achieving meaningful results.
A former assistant public defender, Ms. Kerlek led jury trials of all complexities, which allowed her to develop and foster a good relationship with her clients. She received her bachelor’s degree in communication from East Carolina University in 2004. She completed her law degree in 2008 at the University of Miami School of Law. She has been honored with a “Good” rating by Avvo.
A professionally active attorney, Ms. Kerlek has played various key roles in the Collier County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section and Trial Lawyers Section. In addition to her membership in The Florida Bar since 2008, she serves as the treasurer of the Collier County Women’s Bar Association and as a planning advisory council member of the Shelter for Abused Women and Children.
About Rachel A. Kerlek
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.lawfirmnaples.com/attorneys/rachel-a-kerlek/
- East Carolina University, B.A., 2004
- Obtained jury verdict in client's favor in Association dispute, resulting in a monetary credit for the Defendant when Plaintiff when seeking payment of alleged past-due assessments and other monies, 2019
- Verdict in Defendant's favor on highly contested breach of retail lease case, which was affirmed in all respects on appeal, 2017
- Treasurer, Collier County Women's Bar Association (currently serving second term as treasurer), 2019
- Collier County Bar Association, Director (Past President – Young Lawyers Section)(Trial Lawyers Section)
- Shelter for Abused Women and Children, Planning Advisory Council Member
- Women’s Bar Association, Treasurer
- The Florida Bar
- Collier County Women's Bar Association, Director (2015-2018), 2015
- Collier County Bar Association, Director, 2016
- Watch this video I made with #Animoto: "Assembly - Reserve Your Seat Now" https://t.co/r2ZIf2jRxd
- Watch this video I made with #Animoto: "Assembly - Early Registration Vid" https://t.co/tWIYfHnakj
- Register for the 2019 Realtor Assembly now and save! https://t.co/hi1wEhTWLS https://t.co/pF2fss1Vof
- Assembly - Early Registration Vid https://t.co/NhniIVltYc
- https://t.co/99b6yDWhJk https://t.co/99b6yDWhJk
Last Updated: 5/15/2022