Keith A. Truppman
Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in North Miami, FL
Attorney Keith A. Truppman is a partner with Mintz Truppman, P.A., in North Miami, Florida. Widely regarded as one of the leading trial lawyers in his region, Mr. Truppman has more than 36 years of experience, and he provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout South Florida who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Insurance law
· Bad faith insurance claims
· Business interruption claims
· Construction defect claims
· Fire, windstorm and hurricane damage
· Homeowner claims
· Personal injury and wrongful death
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Truppman has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of homeowners and other policyholders who seek the full amount of their rightful compensation and benefits from their insurance companies following a natural disaster, construction defect issue, serious injury or other tragedy. From his efforts, he has recovered millions of dollars in total compensation for his plaintiff clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during their times of dire need.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Truppman has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers, and he has gained recognition among lawyers in his region. He has also received many testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 1982 cum laude graduate of the University of Miami, Mr. Truppman obtained his Juris Doctor cum laude from Santa Clara University School of Law in California in 1984. He also studied International and Comparative Law at Magdalene College at the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice in 1985, and he is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Active in his legal community, Mr. Truppman is a member of the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers and the Dade County Bar Association, among his many other professional affiliations.
About Keith A. Truppman
First Admitted: 1985, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.mintztruppman.com/attorney/truppman-keith-a/
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Burn Center, Member
- Orange Park Trust J.A., Member
- Golden Key, Member, Board of Trustees
- North Dade Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters, Attorney Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida Trial Bar, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1990
- Florida, 1985
- Magdalene College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, International and Comparative Law
- University of Miami, Miami, Florida, B.B.A. - 1982, Honors: cum laude
Last Updated: 5/15/2022