Amir A. Ladan
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Orlando, FloridaThe Ladan Law Firm, P.A.
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, DUI-DWI; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1998
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Persian (Farsi)
The Ladan Law Firm, P.A.121 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801-3240 Visit website
Attorney Amir A. Ladan is the founding member of The Ladan Law Firm, P.A., which has offices in Orlando, Kissimmee and Longwood, Florida. Serving clients throughout central Florida, Mr. Ladan devotes his practice to criminal defense. He has more than 20 years of experience fighting on behalf of the rights and liberties of those accused of serious criminal offenses, such as DUI, drug crimes, federal crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, theft and robbery, juvenile offenses, probation violations, and more.
Along with providing invaluable criminal defense counsel to the accused, Mr. Ladan also assists with expungements and record sealing to help prevent his clients' records from becoming open to public view so that a past mistake does not adversely affect their chances of rebuilding a stable and productive future. As a former assistant state attorney in Orlando, Mr. Ladan prosecuted numerous criminal cases. This provides him with an uncommon insight into the criminal justice system, which serves him well as he works to devise the most effective defense strategies possible.
Mr. Ladan received his Bachelor of Arts in politics from Rollins College in 1994. He also studied at the University College of London as part of a 1996 Honors Summer Law Program. He obtained his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Miami School of Law in 1997, and The Florida Bar admitted him to practice the following year. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
In addition to maintaining a successful legal practice, Mr. Ladan is heavily involved in his local community, and he routinely volunteers his time for various civic and charitable organizations. He once served as president for the Rotary Club of Seminole County Sunset, and he has helped raise thousands of dollars in funding for local schools and scholarship funds. In recognition of his selfless efforts, he received the honor of King of The Krewe of Leaders.
Moreover, Mr. Ladan maintains active involvement in his legal community, and he is a member of the Orange County Bar Association and The Florida Bar, among his other professional affiliations. He has earned numerous accolades from his peers as well as "Superb" client ratings on Avvo for his impeccable professionalism and exceptional legal abilities.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft
- 70% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.ladanlaw.com/attorney-profiles/amir-a-ladan/
- Past-President, Rotary Club of Seminole County Sunset
- Volunteer Committee Chair, Board of Directors, Rollins College Alumni, 2014
- B.A., Politics - Rollins College, Winter Park, Florida, 1994
- University College of London, London, England, Honors: Summer Law Program, 1996
- Pro Bono Service Recognition from the Supreme Court of Florida and the Orange County Bar Association., 2013
- Certificate of Appreciation was presented "In recognition and appreciation for the exceptional degree of service to the citizens of, and for the administration of justice in, Orange County, Florida, through the voluntary and dedicated contribution of time, talent and energy.", Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, 2013
- King of The Krewe of Leaders, 2012
- Presented CLE lecture entitled: "Day to Day Ethical Considerations for Solo and Small Firm Practitioners" to the Orange County Bar Association's Solo & Small Firm Committee. , 2014
- Member, Florida Bar Association
- Member, Orange County Bar Association, 1998
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1998
- Florida, 1998
Office location for Amir A. Ladan
121 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801-3240
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023