Andrew Parker Felix
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Orlando, FL
As partner in the Product Liability Safety Group at Morgan & Morgan, Andrew Parker Felix handles cases of product liability, personal injury and corporate litigation for clients in the state of Florida. Recognized in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 in 2012 and 2013, Mr. Felix was also given the Highest Grade in Banking Law Book Award, and is fluent in both German and English.
Mr. Felix obtained a Bachelor of Science in finance and economics from the University of Florida before he moved on to law school at the University of Alabama School of Law. There he graduated with honors and earned his Juris Doctor, and he is currently admitted to practice in Florida and California state courts, as well as before many federal courts, including the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
A member of the American Bar Association, Mr. Felix is also involved with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and Florida Citrus Sports. He is a board member of the Central Florida Transportation Task Force and is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association, the St. Petersburg Bar Association and the Hillsborough County Bar Association.
Recently, Mr. Felix was appointed to a four-year term on the Trust Advisory Committee for the United States Bankruptcy court for the District of Delaware. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Andrew Parker Felix
First Admitted: 2003, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/andrew-parker-felix/
- Worley v. Central Florida Young Men’s Christian Ass’n, Inc., No. SC15-1086 (Fla. April 13, 2017)
- TK Holdings, Inc., et al., Case No. 17-11375, United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Delaware (BLS)
- Batista v. Persaud, 2015
- University of Florida (B.S. Finance/Economics)
- Central Florida Transportation Task Force, Board Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Florida Citrus Sports
- Hillsborough, St. Petersburg and Orange County Bar Associations, Young Lawyers Division
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- The California Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member, 1Voice Foundation, 1Voice Foundation began in 2008 when several members of the Tampa community that had been dealing strictly with the research and clinical trial portion of childhood cancer recognized a need for family input and interaction. They immediately reached out to a group of mothers of children that had been diagnosed with childhood cancer and lost their battle. Through their battle, this group of mothers identified several needs they had when their child was diagnosed with this terrible disease and felt there were several shortcomings that needed to be addressed. It then became the vision of this foundation, with the support of these amazing moms, to band together and unite as one voice in battling childhood cancer in honor of their own children and the countless others that are currently fighting this disease. The 1Voice Foundation recognized key areas that needed to come together under ONE organization in order to make a dramatic impact on childhood cancer both nationally and worldwide., 2008
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is a professional organization composed of the top trial lawyers from each state or regions of certain highly-populated states who are younger than the age of 40. Membership into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only and is extended exclusively to those trial lawyers practicing civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law. Invitees must exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young lawyer under the age of 40. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Each of our distinguished Top 40 under 40 members strives to encompass the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the best lawyers in America. It is our mission to promote a unique and professional networking opportunity for young lawyers, while developing progressive ideas to pursue justice for those injured by the negligence of others, to educate the public about the importance of access to courts that are free of bias and undue influence, and to protect the right of trial by jury., Top 40 Under 40, National Trial Lawyers of America, 2012
- “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers magazine
- Recognized by Martindale-Hubbell as AV® rated
- Book Award; Highest Grade in Banking Law
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars 2010 (recognizes attorneys considered as up-and-comers in their field)
- National Trial Lawyers of America: Top 40 Under 40, 2013
- Hard work always pays off 💪 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/ThHBgr2fo4
- @orlandoribbons @JohnMorganESQ Thank you for doing this for the Orlando community! Our employees will… https://t.co/POuuJEXJtY
- #VerdictAlert in ATL!! Laura Maki and Jon Hawk just received a $1,780,000.00 verdict for their clients - a mother,… https://t.co/cBHZNYPz7u
- #VerdictAlert: Another amazing #MorganWin! Adrienn Toth, Rick Block, Alicia Smith and Matt McKie received a $7,800… https://t.co/m9wiGYJzgD
- This past weekend, we hosted our first Abogados community event for Mother’s Day at Plaza Fiesta in ATL! So excite… https://t.co/QPTA7bKO96
Last Updated: 5/15/2022