Brandon M. Sapp
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Orlando, FL
Attorney Brandon M. Sapp joined the law firm of Morgan & Morgan in Orlando, Florida, to fight for the rights of people who were injured by another's negligence and denied justice. Mr. Sapp is able to draw from the firm's wealth of resources due to its status as America's largest personal injury law firm, but like those he works with, he treats each client like family.
Mr. Sapp has extensive trial experience, first as an intern at Legal Aid Service of Broward County, where he provided research and support during two federal lawsuits. He then served as the assistant public defender for the Ninth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida for several years and was involved in all aspects of criminal litigation. For the past few years, Mr. Sapp's practice has focused on civil litigation.
After graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida (UF), Mr. Sapp attended UF Levin College of Law and earned his Juris Doctor degree. He became licensed to practice law in Florida in 2012. While in law school, he served as president of the Black Law Students Association and of the Law College Council. He was honored for his pro bono work and his community service as well as his academic excellence.
Since graduation, Mr. Sapp has played an active part in many professional associations, such as the Orange County Bar Association, often taking leadership roles. He served as president of the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section and the Paul C. Perkins Bar Association (PCPBA). He received the Outstanding Member Award of the PCPBA for his dedication and commitment.
About Brandon M. Sapp
First Admitted: 2012, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/brandon-sapp/
- University of Florida (UF), Bachelor of Arts
- Outstanding Member Award of the PCPBA
- The Florida Bar , 2012
- Past President of the Paul C. Perkins Bar Association (PCPBA), 2018
- Past President of the Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2020
- Orange County Bar Association
- Past President, Law College Council at the UF Levin College of Law, 2010
- Past President of the Black Law Students Association at UF Levin College of Law , 2009
- Hard work always pays off 💪 #MorganMotivation https://t.co/ceMmIe0dOQ
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Grant Gillenwater, Jennifer Rosinski and Chase Nugent won a $524,000 verdict for their client in… https://t.co/B0WfCBnaVN
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Last night, after five hours of deliberation, Jeff Berglund and Tyler Everett received a $515,000… https://t.co/ebpewcFBsf
- The need for resources for the homeless has skyrocketed, with more than 100 families afraid to lose their homes and… https://t.co/GPgcsLzrST
- #VerdictAlert: Two premises verdicts in the same day for our Tampa office! Ashley Long, Ryan Sainz & Bora Kayan ju… https://t.co/amYjSxu7zt
Last Updated: 7/26/2022