Brian M. Walsh
Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Orlando, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012 - 2015
I am a co-founder of Walsh Banks Law, located in Orlando, Florida. The primary focus of my practice is commercial and business law, franchise law and real estate law.
Since becoming licensed to practice law in 2005, I've worked with a wide variety of clients ranging from individual entrepreneurs and small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and nonprofit organizations. I've provided legal assistance and representation to clients as they’ve formed new companies, started new entrepreneurial ventures, provided legal assistance for business expansion, corporate reorganization, and helped develop exit strategies through the development of succession plans or the sale of the business.
This includes extensive experience representing startup and existing franchisors; as well as franchisees looking to buy their first franchise, sell an existing franchise or become a master franchisee.
Whether coordinating complicated contract negotiations, assisting nonprofits gain their tax-exempt status, or providing outside general counsel services to business owners my goal is to help clients succeed by helping them overcome their business related legal challenges.
I am a member of the Florida Bar Association, Business Law Section and Tax Section, Orange County Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the Supreme Court Bar. As such, I have been admitted to practice law in the state of Florida, and before the U.S. Tax Court, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
I'm also a licensed title insurance agent and the co-founder of Triumph Title Group, LLC. Prior to attending law school, I served as a paramedic in northeastern Pennsylvania.
About Brian M. Walsh
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://walshbanks.com/brian-walsh/
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, Florida Bar, Member
- Business Law Section, Florida Bar, Member
- Orange County Bar Association
- Tax Section, Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association
- King's College, B.A. in Criminal Justice, Cum Laude, 2000
- University of Miami School of Law, Masters of Law in Taxation, 2004
Pro bono/Community Service
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Central Florida Chapter - Trustee, 2007
- Helping Other People Eat, Inc. - Board Member
- Licensed Title Insurance Agent, 2014
- United States Supreme Court, 2016
- U.S. Tax Court, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Successfully defended against Motions for Temporary Injunction against our clients by their former employer in connection with alleged violations of non-compete agreements. The Order denying the requested injunctive relief found that the plaintiffs did not have an enforceable Non-Compete as a result of there being no legitimate, protectable interest., 2017
- Real Estate
Last Updated: 5/15/2022