C. Ryan Morgan
Top rated employment litigation attorney in Orlando, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
C. Ryan Morgan is an attorney at the Orlando, Florida, based office of Morgan & Morgan. Mr. Morgan focuses his practice on labor and employment law. He handles claims on an individual and class action basis involving discrimination, the Family and Medical Leave Act, overtime law, retaliation and wage and hour violations. He represents employees in Orlando and throughout the state of Florida.
Mr. Morgan has more than 10 years of experience and is co-chair of the employee rights group of Morgan & Morgan. He has substantial litigation experience in both state and federal courts, as well as at arbitration hearings. Over the course of his career, he has helped numerous employees recover significant sums in claims against their employers, including millions of dollars in wage and hour violation claims.
Outside of the office, Mr. Morgan enjoys being an active member of his legal community. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and the State Bar of Georgia. In addition, he belongs to the American Bar Association and the National Employment Lawyers Association. His success has earned him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest available rating from the organization.
Mr. Morgan graduated cum laude from the University of Florida with a bachelor’s degree in History. He earned his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law, graduating with honors. He holds the license to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasEmployment litigation: plaintiff, Employment & labor: employee, Workers' compensation: claimant
Employment discrimination, Wrongful termination, Retaliation, Employment law - employer
- 40% Employment litigation: plaintiff
- 30% Employment & labor: employee
- 30% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/c-ryan-morgan/
- Member, Georgia State Bar Association
- Member, Florida State Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Labor & Employment Committee (Chair: 2012-2014)
- American Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Georgia Bar (admitted 2012)
- The Florida Bar (admitted 2005)
- Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board (President, 2004)
- The Order of Barristers (2005)
- Phi Beta Kappa (inducted 2002)
- University of Florida, B.A., cum laude, in History, 2002
Office location for C. Ryan Morgan
20 North Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2015
Find me online
- We'll always be here #ForThePeople 💪 https://t.co/mrG4RIolZG
- We have partnered with @MonsterJam to bring you $20 tickets for the next #MonsterJam near you!! Visit… https://t.co/QquC7Hj7AH
- Another stellar attorney has joined our team! Please help us welcome Robert Young! ✔️ Joining our Marietta, GA off… https://t.co/ru2m8XZD4F