Charles "Chick" Leo
Top Rated Workers' Compensation Attorney in Orlando, FL
A Cocoa Beach, Florida native, Charles Leo is the main shareholder in the Central Florida-based firm Law Offices of Charles H. Leo, P.A. The firm focuses on representing accident victims in their claims against insurance companies for workplace injuries and auto accidents.
Charles Leo's extensive trial experience has led to trials in most statewide Workers' Compensation courts. Mr. Leo has also handled complex appeals before the First District Court of Appeals and the Florida Supreme Court. Mr. Leo has been Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Workers' Compensation since 1998, and is AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest ranking possible, by both his peers & the judiciary.
Mr. Leo's free time is spent with his family and revolve around sports like fishing, surfing, softball & golf.
Charles Leo's passion and commitment to helping Floridians led him to start his own firm in 1997. The Law Offices of Charles Leo, P.A. has helped thousands of Floridians since January of 1997, and is committed to trying to help each and every client fight for justice.
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Charles "Chick" Leo
First Admitted: 1992, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.leotrialgroup.com/why-choose-charles-h-leo-p-a/
- AV RATED by Martindale Hubbell, Top Lawyers in Florida by American Heritage, Who's Who in Executives & Professionals, Orlando's Top Lawyers, Orlando Home & Leisure
- chosen by the National Trial Lawyers, as a TOP 100 Trial Lawyer, chosen through a rigorous selection process to recognize the top trial lawyers in Florida. , TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYER, National Trial Lawyers
- FSU College of Law Moot Court Mock Trial Team, National Merit Scholar at Florida State University
- B.S. DEGREE IN ECONOMICS FROM F.S.U. IN 1989, EARLY GRADUATE OF F.S.U. COLLEGE OF LAW IN 12/91
- Florida Workers Advocates, Florida Justice Association, Central Florida Trial Lawyers
- Board Certified in Workers Compensation
Last Updated: 5/15/2022