Christopher J. Steinhaus
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Orlando, FL
Born and raised in Orlando, Christopher J. Steinhaus is an attorney at Morgan & Morgan's office in his native city. Representing clients throughout the metropolitan area, he now focuses his practice on plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Admitted to practice before all Florida state courts since 1998, Mr. Steinhaus is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Since joining Morgan & Morgan in March 2018, Mr. Steinhaus has devoted his practice to assisting people who have been harmed by the negligence of other persons or entities in incidents arising out of premises liability and medical malpractice. His experience in the latter area has been enhanced by the work that he did prior to that time. For nearly 12 years, Mr. Steinhaus was an attorney at an Orlando law firm that defended health care practitioners and facilities in medical malpractice lawsuits, and he also represented clients in administrative proceedings, including appearing before the Florida Board of Medicine and the Florida Board of Nursing. This experience has allowed him to anticipate the types of tactics that his opposing counsel might attempt to utilize.
Prior to entering private practice in 2006, Mr. Steinhaus spent several years at the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration, where a large portion of his caseload consisted of prosecuting nurses for violations of the state's Nurse Practice Act. He is a 1994 recipient of a Bachelor of Science in biology from Furman University, and he obtained his legal education at Florida State University College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1998.
About Christopher J. Steinhaus
First Admitted: 1998, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/christopher-j-steinha...
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012-2013, Health Law and Personal Injury Defense
- Furman University, B.S., Biology, 1994
Pro bono/Community Service
- Lake Highland Preparatory School Alumni Board
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Orange County Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- #VerdictAlert: Angeli Murthy and Allie Rattet just won $130,000.00 for their client in a labor and employment laws… https://t.co/lzNwUBuJUj
- “For years we filed claims bills in the Florida Legislature without success – but we never gave up,” Morgan & Morga… https://t.co/m8HvGURQ2u
- Recap of the Plaza Fiesta event hosted by our #Abogados attorneys in ATL! Thank you to the entire community for co… https://t.co/LXWmdc5PZc
- #VerdictAlert: Zach Wiley and Burke Keaty just received a $250,000.00 verdict for their client in a heavily disput… https://t.co/SaOEQ5Boww
Last Updated: 4/23/2021