George H. Anderson, III
Top rated personal injury attorney in Orlando, FloridaDan Newlin Injury Attorneys
Attorney Dutch Anderson is certified in civil trial law by the Florida State Bar. His desire to help injured people motivated him to acquire this credential and is his passion in his practice of law. He represents individuals injured in automobile, truck, and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, birth injuries, pharmaceutical malpractice, nursing home violations, DUI accidents, and many others. He prides himself on providing personal, professional and experienced legal representation and works hard to do everything the law allows to win his clients' cases.
Mr. Anderson is a Florida native and received his law degree in 1982 from the University of Florida Law School. He is a former member of the board of directors of Habitat for Humanity in Orlando. He is an attorney with Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys, a firm based in Orlando, Florida.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Professional liability: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Professional liability: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1982, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.newlinlaw.com/our-attorneys/george-h-dutch-anders...
- Florida Southern College, Lakeland, Florida, B.A., magna cum laude, With Honors, 1977
- Member, Academy Florida Trial Lawyers, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Member, American Association for Justice, 1982 - 1988
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Member, Litigation Section, Florida Bar, 1982 - 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Phi Delta Phi
- Former Member, Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity in Orlando
- Vice President, Board member of the Fuller Center for Housing of Central Florida Inc.
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Florida Bar (the licensing Board for attorneys in Florida)
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell.
Office location for George H. Anderson, III
7335 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819
- Super Lawyers: 2007 - 2022
Certificates and credentials