Gregory C. Maaswinkel
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Orlando, FloridaMaaswinkel Law
The founding attorney at Maaswinkel Law in Orlando, Florida, Gregory C. Maaswinkel serves people throughout Florida including Central Florida, Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County and Osceola County. He helps clients with personal injury matters such as:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Slip and falls
- Insurance disputes
Born in Vietnam, Mr. Maaswinkel immigrated to the U.S. as a part of Operation Babylift and grew up in Philadelphia. Graduating from the University of Pittsburgh in 1993 with a bachelor’s in political science and government, he went on to pursue his legal studies. He enrolled at the Florida State University (FSU) College of Law and did his summer legal studies at the Santa Clara University School of Law. He earned his law degree in 1997 from FSU and was licensed by the Florida Bar Association the same year. In 1999, he was admitted to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Mr. Maaswinkel began his legal career at the Florida Department of Financial Services, where he worked as a prosecutor, trying insurance agents and companies for violating Florida’s Insurance Code and investigating organized crimes related to warranty schemes. Later, he worked for an insurance defense law firm, defending large corporations against insurance claims.
Since the founding of his law firm, Mr. Maaswinkel is dedicated to fighting for personal injury victims. He uses the knowledge he gained while defending insurance companies to evaluate and get the best possible settlements for his clients. Recognized by the legal community for his vast knowledge of the law and quality legal services, he has been rated “Superb” by Avvo. Moreover, he has plenty of positive reviews from satisfied clients, and endorsements from fellow lawyers, acknowledging his litigation skills, diligence and zealous representation of his clients.
An active affiliate with many prominent associations, Mr. Maaswinkel is a part of the Florida Justice Association, the Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, the Asian Chamber of Commerce and the Orlando Chamber of Commerce.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Workers' Compensation: Claimant, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 20% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1997, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.maaswinkellaw.com/Personal-Injury-Lawyer-Orlando...
- $600,000 recovered for client that was rear-ended by a truck while he was on the job in Brevard County.
- $335,000 recovered for a client injured when he slipped on ice cubes at the back of the restaurant kitchen while he was delivering food ingredients and supplies to the restaurant.
- $1,000,000.00 recovered for a 43 year old female client rear ended by a landscaper pick up truck in Orlando, Florida. She underwent neck surgery and suffered a mild traumatic brain injury, 2016
- $600,000 recovered for child passenger hit by hydroplaning truck.
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1993
- Orlando Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- Asian Chamber of Commerce, 2005
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, 2005
- Asian Bar Association, 2005
- U.S. Federal Courts Middle District of Florida, 2002
- Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association, 2002
- Greater Orlando Asian American Bar Association, 2009
- Florida Bar Association, 1997
- Florida Justice Association, 2001
- After a devastating injury or loss, you need a legal team on your side. When you choose Maaswinkel Law, P.A., you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our capable, compassionate personal injury attorneys will always treat you with the individualized attention you deserve. At our firm, you will never become just another case number, and your lawyer will always be available for any questions or concerns you may have., Why us?, 2022
Office location for Gregory C. Maaswinkel
629 N. Fern Creek Avenue
Orlando, FL 32803
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023