Joseph T. Dunn
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Orlando, FL
Joseph T. Dunn is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan law firm, and he works primarily out of the firm's law office in Orlando, Florida. A top-ranked trial lawyer with nearly six years' experience, Mr. Dunn provides outstanding counsel and support to clients across central Florida who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to someone else's negligence or wrongdoing.
Over the course of his career advocating on behalf of personal injury victims and their families, Mr. Dunn has achieved remarkable success fighting for the rights and entitlements of his plaintiff clients, and he has recovered substantial amounts of compensation for those suffering needlessly as a result of motor vehicle accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites and other preventable tragedies.
Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Dunn served as a civil litigator in both Fort Lauderdale, Florida, as well as Washington, D.C., and he has a wealth of knowledge and broad experience to draw upon to provide the highest level of representation possible to those he serves. Honored for his impeccable professionalism and service, he has earned consistent top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A 2011 graduate of the University of Central Florida, Mr. Dunn attended the University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2015. While there, he received the George C. Carr Memorial Scholarship and the Levin College of Law Scholarship along with the Florida Medallion Scholars award. He also received the Excellence in Pro Bono Service Award for his service to those in need throughout his community.
Mr. Dunn holds his license to practice in Maryland as well as Florida, and he is an active member of the Maryland Association for Justice, The Florida Bar and other local, state and national legal organizations.
About Joseph T. Dunn
First Admitted: 2016, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/joe-dunn/
- University of Central Florida
- , Levin College of Law Scholarship, George C. Carr Memorial Scholarship, Florida Medallion Scholars award, and the Outstanding Achievement award for his dedication to Pro Bono service
- @tanner_lakey 💪
- We know that this is just the beginning of rebuilding our Florida communities that were devastated by #HurricaneIan… https://t.co/8Nozx9e55w
- Giving back has always been a #ForThePeople tradition. That’s why @MattMorganESQ has pledged $250,000 and his pare… https://t.co/60RzG3dC5Q
- A Fulton County jury has awarded more than $6.3 million in damages to a motorcyclist who was badly injured when he… https://t.co/r0HQkOP9aX
- #CapeCoral community: Our Disaster Response Team is still here to help and will be out in the community distributi… https://t.co/lbLthpNKJC
Last Updated: 7/14/2022