Kathryn S. Piscitelli is an attorney providing legal services covering Employment & Labor: Employee and Employment Litigation: Plaintiff.
Kathryn Piscitelli, who practices law in Orlando, Florida, was selected to Super Lawyers for 2012 - 2023. This peer designation is awarded only to a select number of accomplished attorneys in each state. The Super Lawyers selection process takes into account peer recognition, professional achievement in legal practice, and other cogent factors.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she studied at Duquesne University School of Law. She graduated in 1983. After passing the bar exam, she was admitted to legal practice in 1983.
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/32869-fl-kathryn-piscitelli-1...
- Chair (2014-2015 term), Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Certification Committee Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Certification Committee
- Legislative Vice President, Florida NELA, 2023
- Executive Board member, Florida NELA, 2022
- Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Grade Review Panel, 2017
- Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Certification Committee (2010 to 2016)
- Vice Chair (2013-2014 term), Florida Bar Labor & Employment Law Certification Committee
- Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law
- The USERRA Manual: Uniformed Services & Reemployment Rights (co-author) (Thomson Reuters 2023) (and all prior editions), Co-author, The USERRA Manual: Uniformed Services Employment & Reemployment Rights, Thomson Reuters, 2023
- Super Lawyers: 2012 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Labor & Employment Law