Kendell K. Ali
Top rated criminal defense attorney in Orlando, FloridaAli & Blankner, Attorneys at Law, P.A.
Attorney Kendell K. Ali is a senior partner with Ali & Blankner law firm in Orlando, Florida. Regarded nationally as one of the leading criminal defense attorneys in the country, Mr. Ali has achieved significant success advocating on behalf of those who stand accused of felony and misdemeanor offenses, including DUI, drug crimes, weapons crimes, assault and battery, burglary and theft, and more.
A former prosecutor with the Orange County State Attorney's Office, Mr. Ali has invaluable insight into the criminal justice system from both sides, which makes him all the more effective when devising defense strategies for the accused. Over the course of his career as a criminal defense attorney, he has secured numerous dismissals, acquittals and reductions of charges for his clients, and he has earned a reputation for his outstanding trial abilities and unwavering commitment to help those he serves obtain the favorable outcomes they seek.
Honored for his professionalism and service, Mr. Ali holds an AV Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell, and he has earned designation as among the Nation's Top One Percent from the National Association of Distinguished Counsel. He has also received many other top rankings from his peers, including a Top 100 Trial Lawyers and Top 40 Under 40 designation from The National Trial Lawyers, and he has received "Superb" 10 Out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
A 2007 graduate of the University of Central Florida, Mr. Ali attended the University of Florida's Levin College of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. While there, he was an active participant in the school's Moot Court Team, and he served as a teaching assistant with the school's Trial Practice Program. He also received the Forensic Evidence Book Award. He is a member of the Orange County and American Bar Associations, among his other professional affiliations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, False accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI
- 50% Criminal defense
- 50% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.orlando-criminaldefensefirm.com/kendell-k-ali
- Member of the University of Florida Trial Team and a teaching assistant for the Trial Practice Program
- Top Rated Orlando Criminal & DUI Lawyer
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- University of Central Florida - Degree in Legal Studies and Criminal Justice Special Areas of Study - Criminal Laws & Individual Liberties and Litigation & Advocacy , 2007
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2012
- Orange County Bar - Criminal Law Section, 2013
- Orange County Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, 2012
- Central Florida Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Law Section Of Orange County Bar Association
Office location for Kendell K. Ali
217 NE Ivanhoe Blvd
Orlando, FL 32804
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
Find me online
- An arrest doesn't mean conviction. However, you're gambling with imprisonment, fines, community service, probation… https://t.co/k77Gfk3imH
- No homicide case is black and white. There are three specific types of murder charges, and two categories of mansla… https://t.co/hOubT9CR3K
- You can be charged with vehicular manslaughter if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol while operating a… https://t.co/srgfgYIGU4