Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Orlando, FL
An attorney at the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan, Matt Morgan focuses his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, representing clients throughout Orange County. A member in good standing of The Florida Bar since 2011 and thus admitted to practice before all Florida state courts, he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Florida.
Mr. Morgan's clients consist of people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses as a result of the negligence of other parties. A significant portion of his workload consists of cases arising out of motor vehicle accidents, and he has enjoyed a successful track record of being able to obtain significant compensation for those clients. Some of his representative results have included a $47.5 million jury award for a motorcyclist who was severely injured in a collision with a truck, an $8 million verdict for a woman who was injured by a drunk driver and a verdict in excess of $1.1 million against a municipality. Mr. Morgan has worked on premises liability cases as well with similar results, including a jury verdict of just under $1.5 million for a client who was injured after slipping and falling on the defendant's property.
These and other successes have earned Mr. Morgan the high regard of his fellow attorneys, including an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. He has appeared on network television shows and in national and local print outlets to discuss cases that he has worked on. A member of the Florida Justice Association, Mr. Morgan holds a law degree from Stetson University College of Law.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Matt Morgan
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/matt-morgan/
- University of Florida
Pro bono/Community Service
- Make A Wish Foundation - Board Member
- Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- The Florida Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- #FortMyers community: Our Disaster Response Team is here to help and will be out in the community distributing fre… https://t.co/xnzFZQZbHJ
- Our Morgan family is growing! Help us welcome our newest attorney David Esfeh. ✔️Joining our Los Angeles office as… https://t.co/HLQCtKbbG4
- #VerdictAlert Miguel Dominguez, Peter Brogdon & Keith Mitnick just won a $6,397,178 verdict for our client in Atla… https://t.co/ZkIJnEkTGK
- As #HurricaneIan approaches, there's lots to do. Follow these 4 #tips on what to do to handle your insurance polic… https://t.co/3oDh8UWPK4
- Floridians, make sure your insurance premiums are paid. Check online asap.
Last Updated: 12/1/2021