Matthew L. Cersine
Top rated Family Law attorney in Orlando, FloridaMatthew L. Cersine, P.L.
Attorney Matthew Cersine represents individuals and businesses throughout the State of Florida in family law matters, corporate legal issues and many other situations where the assistance of an experienced attorney is necessary. Aside from his family law practice, Attorney Cersine has assisted clients with legal matters involving litigation, international law, business law, foreclosure, bankruptcy, asset protection, debt collection, probate matters and real estate.
Attorney Cersine is licensed to practice in the States of Florida and Minnesota as well as before the United States Supreme Court, the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Tax Court. Attorney Cersine has traveled globally with many of his clients assisting in resolving business and other matters in Europe, South America, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia.
While he is a seasoned and accomplished counsellor at law, Attorney Cersine is also a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family, Circuit, County, Appellate and Federal Mediator who has successfully mediated thousands of cases throughout the State of Florida and abroad. Attorney Cersine is also only one of a handful of individuals who trains mediators through his Florida Supreme Court Mediation Certification Training Programs, both privately and at Florida's best law schools. Attorney Cersine has also been an adjunct professor of law at Barry University School of Law for over a decade where he enjoys imparting the practical knowledge he has acquired on his students to better prepare them for the rigors of the present-day practices of law and mediation.
Attorney Cersine uses his vast wealth of experience and knowledge to aggressively handle cases to get his clients what they deserve. Attorney Cersine prides himself on giving personal attention to each of his clients and giving those clients honest legal advice to resolve their issues as quickly and efficiently as possible and in the most cost-effective manner.
Practice areasFamily Law, Business/Corporate, Real Estate: Business
Alimony & Spousal Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Mediation & Collaborative Law
- 40% Family Law
- 30% Business/Corporate
- 30% Real Estate: Business
First Admitted: 2006, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://cersinelaw.com/attorneys/
- Foreign Business Practices, EXIM Bancorporation
- Florida Supreme Court County Mediation Training
- Adjunct Professor, Barry University School of Law
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family, Circuit, Appellate and County Mediator and Qualified Arbitrator
- University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, B.S. in Economics & Business Administration with minor in Accounting, 2003
- Vermilion Community College, Ely, Minnesota, United States of America, General Studies
- Luxury Vienna
- Global Beratung
- EXIM Group
- JH Wilder, Inc
- International Business Service Group
- EXIM Development Corporation
- Orange County Mediator
- Member, American Association for Justice, 2005
- Member, American Bar Association, 2006
- Florida, 2006
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2007
- U.S. Tax Court, 2008
- Minnesota, 2010
- United States Supreme Court, 2012
- Phi Alpha Delta
Office location for Matthew L. Cersine
1512 West Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32804
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2020