Matthew R. Gunter
Top Rated Employment & Labor Attorney in Orlando, FL
Focusing his practice exclusively on labor and employment law, Matthew R. Gunter is an attorney at the Orlando office of Morgan & Morgan. Representing clients throughout the greater metropolitan area, he has been a member in good standing of The Florida Bar since 2010, and he was also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida in that year.
Mr. Gunter confines his practice to the representation of current, former and prospective employees. Many of the cases that he has handled have involved discrimination that is prohibited under a variety of laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Mr. Gunter has also assisted people who have been the victims of workplace sexual harassment, and his experience has also included wage theft, unpaid overtime, and other violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act. In addition, he represents clients in cases involving wrongful termination and other acts of prohibited retaliation. Mr. Gunter's successes in all these areas have earned him a "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Gunter attended the University of Florida, and he majored in criminology and received a bachelor's degree in 2005. Remaining in the state, he pursued his legal studies at the Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law in Orlando, and in 2009 he was awarded his Juris Doctor. After graduation, Mr. Gunter joined the Office of the State Attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit, and he prosecuted felony and misdemeanor cases before entering private practice with an Orlando criminal defense firm. He has been with Morgan & Morgan since September 2015.
About Matthew R. Gunter
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/matthew-r-gunter/
- Middle District of Florida, 2010
- Florida Bar, April 2010
- University of Florida, Bachelors degree in Criminology, April 2005
- 🚨#VerdictAlert: Dan Morgan, Michael Vaughn and Tyler Kobylinski just received a $1,928,000.00 verdict for their cl… https://t.co/6RJP5MBzng
- #ForThePeople June recap - check out what our attorneys and staff have been up to this month! https://t.co/whhNmLlsr8
- #VerdictAlert: Peter Van den boom, Chris Spath & Paul Lazaro just hit a verdict for $488,000.00! What a great day… https://t.co/zuaxgkPFLW
Last Updated: 5/15/2022