Top rated criminal defense attorney in Orlando, FloridaGrozinger Law, P.A.
Practice Areas: Criminal defense, DUI-DWI, White collar crimes; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2011
Languages Spoken: English, French
Patrick Grozinger is the lead attorney and founder of Grozinger Law, P.A., in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Grozinger has several years of experience serving clients throughout Central Florida in criminal and civil trial law.
Mr. Grozinger has been licensed to practice law since 2011 and is admitted to practice in Florida, Texas, New York and the District of Columbia. He is licensed before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit.
Mr. Grozinger holds bachelor’s degrees in economics and history from Southern Methodist University. Following his undergraduate education, he spent two years serving as a Peace Corps volunteer and went on to earn a master of business administration from the International School of Management and a law degree from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
While attending law school, Mr. Grozinger acquired practical legal experience by clerking for a private Louisiana firm. He also participated in moot court and belonged to the university’s Moot Court Board, serving as an executive member. Following law school, he worked as a prosecutor for Office of the State Attorney for the 9th Judicial Circuit in Orlando. In this role, he prosecuted numerous cases at both the misdemeanor and felony levels.
Mr. Grozinger has received a great deal of recognition for his legal accomplishments. He has attained the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from the prestigious peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell and has been listed as one of the “Top 40 under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasCriminal defense, Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, Criminal defense: white collar
Arrest & arraignment, Assault & battery, Criminal fraud, Criminal law, Drug & alcohol violations, Expungement, Felony, Juvenile delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor vehicle offenses, Murder, Parole, Probation, Prosecution, Sex offenses, Theft, Traffic violations, Criminal domestic violence, DUI/DWI, White collar crime, Criminal law - federal
- 60% Criminal defense
- 20% Criminal defense: DUI/DWI
- 20% Criminal defense: white collar
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.grozingerlaw.com/patrick-grozinger
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- New York Bar Association, 2017
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Seminole County Bar Association, Member
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- International School of Management, M.B.A.
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Arts in History
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Louisiana State University, Graduate Diploma in Civil Law
- AV Preeminent rated Criminal and Civil attorney
Office location for Patrick Grozinger
1217 East Robinson Street
Orlando, FL 32801
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2021
Find me online
- The National Sex Offenders Registry – What You Need to Know. #lawyer #florida #sexcrimes https://t.co/nI9DQqfat0
- NEW BLOG: Penalties for First-Degree and Aggravated Murder https://t.co/92quGQgFyz
- Grozinger Law, P.A. 1217 East Robinson Street Suite B Orlando, FL 32801 407-730-3085 https://t.co/vUBVJupGcn