Rebecca L. Palmer
Top rated family law attorney in Orlando, FloridaRebecca L. Palmer Law Group
Practice Areas: Family law, Alternative dispute resolution; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1994
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Rebecca L. Palmer Law Group111 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801 Visit website
Attorney Rebecca L. Palmer is the founder and owner of Rebecca L. Palmer Law Group in Orlando, Florida. A top-ranked lawyer with more than 26 years of experience, Ms. Palmer devotes her practice primarily to family law, and she provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout the greater Orlando metro and all across central Florida who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Child custody and support
· Divorce mediation and collaborative law
· Pre- and post-nuptial agreements
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Palmer has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity when dealing with her clients as well as her unwavering resolve to help them achieve their goals and the positive outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
To that end, she prefers to use mediation and collaborative law to help her clients resolve their conflicts and reach favorable agreements without the need for expensive and stressful court battles. However, she will not hesitate to take her clients' issues to court when necessary. She is a Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator, and she has achieved remarkable success helping her clients through some of the most difficult and uncertain times in their lives with the utmost respect and care.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Palmer has earned an AV-Preeminent peer-review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America. She has also received designation as one of Florida's Top Lawyers from Florida Monthly Magazine as well as the Best of the Bar award from the Orlando Business Journal.
A 1991 graduate of Stetson University, Ms. Palmer returned to her alma mater and obtained her Juris Doctor from Stetson University College of Law in 1994. She is the former president of the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers, and she has served as secretary for the Orange County Bar Association's executive council. She is also a board member of the American Inns of Court, and she is currently president of Orlando Young Professionals.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasFamily law, Alternative dispute resolution
Alimony & spousal support, Custody & visitation, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Mediation & collaborative law, Father's rights, Mediation
- 70% Family law
- 30% Alternative dispute resolution
First Admitted: 1994, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://rlplawgroup.com/rebecca-l-palmer
- Taught at: Stetson University, Barry University School of Law, University of Central Florida and a NITA program at Emory University. Distinguished Guest Lectures University of Orlando. Various seminars
- Outstanding Alumni Representative Award from Stetson University College of Law, 1989-1999; Distinguished Guest Lecture Series, University of Orlando, School of Law; Best Layers in America - Family Law Mediation; Best Layers in Orlando
- Participant on the Legal Aid Society Board; Mediator for the Orange County Bar Dispute Resolution; Guardian Ad Litem
- past President Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers; Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee the Florida bar (1998-1999); The Family Law Committee Chair; Board of the local Inns of Court; Officer for the Orange County Bar Association; Teen Education Committee of the Orange County Bar Association; Guardian Ad Litem
- Certified Family Law Mediator
Office location for Rebecca L. Palmer
111 N Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801
- Super Lawyers: 2010 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Rebecca L. Palmer
Find me online
- We are happy to deliver another great outcome to our clients. #HereForYou https://t.co/6pGEE7CsMy
- In celebration of #WHM, Rebecca Palmer is quoted in Attorney at Law Magazine regarding her family law work, how she… https://t.co/ymiDiDaVro
- From all of us at Rebecca L. Palmer Law Group, may today be lucky for you! https://t.co/aQckzYy902
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Rebecca Palmer's standing as a superior matrimonial trial lawyer goes far beyond her excellence in the courtroom and as an advocate. She possesses the rare qualities of empathy, proactive listening and the ability to effectively communicate to clients that she understands their concerns and needs. She is relentless in her pursuit of a fair and just result for her clients.”