Ronald S. Gilbert
Top rated medical malpractice attorney in Orlando, FloridaColling Gilbert Wright
Attorney Ronald S. Gilbert is a partner at Colling Gilbert Wright in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Gilbert has been practicing law since 1983 and has a civil trial practice. He serves individuals in Orlando and throughout Orange County and the Central Florida region in matters involving business litigation, contracts, medical malpractice, motor vehicle and trucking liability, personal injury, products liability and wrongful death.
Mr. Gilbert earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from Furman University and a law degree from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law. In addition to being licensed to practice in all Florida state courts, he is admitted before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and has experience before Florida District Courts of Appeal and the Florida Supreme Court.
Throughout his career, Mr. Gilbert has collected numerous substantial settlements and verdicts for his clients. These accomplishments have earned him membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization of attorneys who have attained million or multimillion-dollar recoveries for their clients.
Mr. Gilbert has received additional recognition, including a nomination by the Litigation Counsel of America to be a fellow. He also earned membership in the Order of Barristers. He has also been recognized with membership in ABOTA, American Board of Trial Advocates.
Mr. Gilbert is active in several professional legal organizations. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice. He also previously served as associate editor of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy and on the Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board, serving as chief justice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Business litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Dental malpractice, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Informed consent, Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects, Medical devices, Pharmaceutical
- 70% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 10% Business litigation
- 10% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.thefloridafirm.com/attorneys/ronald-s-gilbert/
- Furman University in Greenville, S.C., Bachelor of Arts Degree, Political Science, 1980
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Associate Editor
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section, Member
- Florida Bar, 1983
- American Association for Justice, Professional Negligence Section, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- “Super Lawyer”, The State of Florida, 2014-2016
- Trial Masters, Member
- Litigation Counsel Of America, Fellow
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Order of Barristers, National Member
- “Super Lawyer”, The State of Florida, 2008-2011
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory Rating System
- Henry Upson Sims Moot Court Board, Chief Justice
Office location for Ronald S. Gilbert
801 N. Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2011, 2014 - 2023
Top listsTop 50: Orlando Super Lawyers: 2022
Find me online
- We appreciate your kind words, Heather! We're so happy to hear that you and your husband had such a positive experi… https://t.co/f13XTOOvBh
- Black History Month gives us the opportunity to share, celebrate, and understand the impact of black heritage and c… https://t.co/H2dpJEz0JJ
- You should hire a truck accident lawyer if you have been in a serious collision with an 18-wheeler. These cases can… https://t.co/iHAWzI8PLk