Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Orlando, FL
Stefano Batista-Cagan is an attorney at the law firm of Morgan & Morgan in Orlando, Florida. Mr. Batista-Cagan focuses his practice on personal injury law, serving clients throughout the Orlando area who have sustained an injury or lost a loved one due to negligence.
Over his time in practice, Mr. Batista-Cagan has recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for his personal injury clients. He handles a variety of personal injury matters including those involving motor vehicle accidents, animal attacks, dog bites, negligent security, premises liability, slip-and-falls and spinal cord injuries.
Mr. Batista-Cagan is committed to providing personalized and strong representation to his personal injury clients, helping them recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and more. He understands the traumatic impact an unforeseen injury can have on an individual and their loves ones and works tirelessly and aggressively to help them obtain compensation.
A Florida native, Mr. Batista-Cagan graduated cum laude from Florida State University with a bachelor’s degree. He earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law and acquired his license to practice law in 2014. He is eligible to appear and practice before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
Outside of the office, Mr. Batista-Cagan enjoys staying involved in the Florida legal community. He is an active member of the Florida Justice Association, an organization committed to protecting the civil rights of Florida residents and support and maintain the civil justice system.
About Stefano Batista-Cagan
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/stefano-batista-cagan...
- Florida State University, Psychology and Political Science, cum laude, 2011
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- The Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Alicia Smith, Derrick Connell, Rick Block, @MattMorganESQ & Max Karric just won a $7,167,345.00 verdict for their… https://t.co/lIEn73nuvJ
- Attorneys Jonathan Rabinowitz, Luke Mitcheson & Garrett Lee joined our friends from the Massachusetts AFL-CIO for G… https://t.co/1rM5rbDkz6
- #VerdictAlert! Mike Smith, Raissa Booze and Chris Hinckley just received a $921,172.05 verdict for their client in… https://t.co/4hep6lUPJ2
- Hard work always pays off 💪 #MondayMotivation https://t.co/ThHBgr2fo4
- @orlandoribbons @JohnMorganESQ Thank you for doing this for the Orlando community! Our employees will… https://t.co/POuuJEXJtY
Last Updated: 5/15/2022