Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Orlando, FL
- Virtual Appointments
Tiffany Thompson-Disler is a family law attorney in Orlando, Florida. Ms. Thompson-Disler is the managing partner of The Ruggiero Law Firm, where she works with different types of family law cases. She represents clients throughout central Florida.
Ms. Thompson-Disler effectively advocates for her family law clients, providing personal service and working to help them through a difficult time. Along with her work as a private family law attorney, she serves as a guardian ad litem and parenting coordinator and is certified as a family law mediator through the Florida Supreme Court.
Raised in Miami, Ms. Ruggiero received a bachelor’s degree in legal studies from the University of Central Florida. She went on to earn her law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. She holds a license to practice law before all Florida state courts. Prior to founding her law firm, she practiced at private firms in Orlando and Maitland.
While attending law school, Ms. Ruggiero served as an intern with the public defender for the 9th Judicial Circuit Court and clerked for an appellate court judge. She also participated in the University of Miami School of Law Capital Defense Project.
Recognized as a leader within the Florida legal community, the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys has named Ms. Ruggiero one of the “10 Best Attorneys in Florida.” Orlando Family Magazine included her on its “Awesome Attorneys” list in 2019, 2020 and 2022.
Active in many professional organizations, Ms. Thompson-Disler belongs to the Orange County Bar Association, the Paul C. Perkins Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers and the National Association of Divorce Professionals Downtown Orlando Chapter. She is also a member of the Central Florida Family Law Inn. She will also be the Orange County Bar Association Solo and Small Firm Committee Chair for 2022-2023.
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Name Change, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Same Sex Family Law, Father's Rights
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Tiffany Thompson-Disler
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://ruggierolawfirm.com/meet-tiffany/
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys- 10 Best Attorneys in Florida, 2017-2019
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Family Law, 2019
- Orlando Magazine’s 2019 Awesome Attorneys, Family Law
- Thumbtack Top Pro, 2017-2019
- National Association Of Divorce Professional, Downtown Orlando Chapter, Vice President
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association, Member
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- The Florida Bar Association, Young Lawyers and Family Law Division, Member
- Central Florida Family Law Inns of Court, Member
- B.S. Degree: University of Central Florida
- Today, we were proud to sponsor the OCBA Family Law Section JA/MA/HOA Appreciation Breakfast. Thank you to all the… https://t.co/I7K6SPsiuB
- We are proud to announce that Attorney Ruggiero has be selected as one of Orlando Family Magazine’s 2019 Awesome At… https://t.co/GXGZMelzAa
- “The biggest regret I have from my marriage is that I didn’t have autonomy.” https://t.co/g1FACUcoUc
- Way to go millennials! https://t.co/ovH93Ons4B
- With the new tax law going in to effect on January 1, 2019, there might be drastic changes to alimony payments for… https://t.co/36kFKAPUCU
Last Updated: 6/27/2022