Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Attorney Alan Espy is the founder and owner of Alan C. Espy, PA, law firm in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. A nationally ranked trial lawyer with more than 37 years of total legal experience, Mr. Espy provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Palm Beach County and the surrounding areas who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Personal injury
· Insurance litigation
· Commercial litigation and business disputes
· Probate and trust litigation
A long-time resident of Palm Beach County, Mr. Espy has a genuine concern for the legal issues that affect the residents and businesses of his community, and he has achieved a considerable record of securing successful outcomes for his clients, including many awards well in excess of a million dollars. He has focused on civil litigation his entire legal career, and he has maintained certification from The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education as a Civil Trial Lawyer since 1992.
In honor of his outstanding professionalism and superior client service, Mr. Espy has earned an AV-Preeminent peer review rating* from Martindale-Hubbell along with many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers. He has also received numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients, and he finds great reward in being able to help so many in his community during their times of dire need.
A 1980 graduate of the University of Florida, Mr. Espy returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 1983. The Florida Bar admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Mr. Espy is an active member of various local, state and national legal organizations, and he supports his local community throughout his involvement with the Eric Dolch Children’s Encephalitis Foundation, where he serves on the board of directors, as well as with the Benjamin School, Friends of Abused Children and The Center For Children in Crisis, among others.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30%Business Litigation
- 10%Estate & Trust Litigation
- 10%Insurance Coverage
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Non-Compete Agreements, Insurance
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2010, 2014 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Alan Espy
First Admitted: 1983, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.alanespylaw.com/attorneys/biography/
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A. (1980)
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer by the Florida Bar since 1992;recertified in 1997,2002, 2007,2012 and 2017
- Member the Florida Bar and The Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The United States District Court, Southern District of Florida (1984)
- The Florida Bar, 1983
- Member, The Florida Bar Code and Rules of Evidence Committee,1988-1993
Pro bono/Community Service
- Corporate Board of Directors, The Benjamin School , 1999-2005; Board of Directors Center for Children in Crisis 1999-2001; Board of Directors Friends of Abused Children 2005-2006; Board of Directors, The Eric Dolch Children's Encephalitis Foundation, 2006-present
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America for 2022 (Insurance and Personal Injury), Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers, 2022
- , Top Lawyers in Civil Litigation, Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine, 2021
- , Top Lawyers in Civil Litigation, Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine, 2020
- , Top Lawyers in Civil Litigation, Jupiter Magazine, 2021
- , Top Lawyers in Civil Litigation, Palm Beach Illustrated Magazine, 2019
Last Updated: 9/19/2022