Andrew R. Comiter
Top rated tax attorney in Palm Beach Gardens, FloridaComiter Singer Baseman & Braun LLP
Practice Areas: Tax, Business & corporate, Estate planning & probate; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2009
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
Comiter Singer Baseman & Braun LLP3825 PGA Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 Visit website
Attorney Andrew R. Comiter is a partner at Comiter Singer Baseman & Braun in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Mr. Comiter handles matters involving asset protection, business transactions, corporate law, limited liability companies, income and estate tax planning, partnerships and probate. He also litigates estate, guardianship and trust cases, serving clients throughout Florida.
Mr. Comiter has been licensed to practice law since 2009 and is admitted before all Florida state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida and the U.S. Tax Court. He holds a bachelor’s degree and a master of laws degree from the University of Florida and a master of taxation degree from Florida Atlantic University.
Mr. Comiter earned his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. He participated in several extracurricular activities in law school and received various awards.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Comiter has received numerous honors from various groups. He is AV Preeminent* rated by the peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell and a graduate of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trusts and Estate Council.
Mr. Comiter is extremely active in his legal and professional communities. He is a member of various sections of The Florida Bar and has held leadership roles in association’s sections over the years.
In addition, Mr. Comiter belongs to the Palm Beach County Bar Association and the Palm Beach Tax Institute. He serves in leadership positions for the Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Academy, the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County, the Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council and the O’Connell Society.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasTax: business, Business/corporate, Estate planning & probate, Estate & trust litigation
Tax law, Business formation and planning, Limited liability companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter s corporations, Contracts, Business organizations, Estate planning, Guardianships & conservatorships, Living wills, Power of attorney, Probate & estate administration, Trusts, Wills, Will contests
- 40% Tax: business
- 30% Business/corporate
- 20% Estate planning & probate
- 10% Estate & trust litigation
First Admitted: 2009, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.comitersinger.com/Lawyers/andrew-r-comiter/
- President of Florida Blue Key, University of Florida
- Senator in the Student Senate, University of Florida
- Levin College of Law Community Service Student of the Year Award , 2008
- Hall of Fame, University of Florida, 2007
- Chancellor of the Tau Alpha Chapter of Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity, University of Florida
- Outstanding Young Alumnus Award by the University of Florida Alumni Association, 2014
- Justice on the Student Body Honor Court, University of Florida
- Member, Probate & Trust Law; and Business Law Sections, The Florida Bar
- Past Chair of the New Tax Lawyers Division of the Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Chair of the Community Planning and Investments Committee for the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- United States Tax Court
- Member, Tax; Real Property, The Florida Bar
- Member of the Palm Beach Gardens Budget Oversight Review Board
- Palm Beach County Tax Institute
- Board of Trustees, Arthur I. Meyer Jewish Academy
- Member of Leadership Florida Connect Institute Class VI
- Florida Bar, 2009
- President, Palm Beach County Estate Planning Council
- Sponsorship Director of the Tax Section of the Florida Bar
- Director, The O’Connell Society, Inc.
- Member of the Executive Committee and Board of Directors for the Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Graduate of the Florida Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estates Council, 2014
- United States District Court Southern District of Florida
- Law School Alumni Council, University of Florida Levin College of Law
- “Are You Ready for This Change for a Dollar?”Andrew R. Comiter co- authored which was featured on the cover of Probate & Property (Vol. 29 No. 2)
- Intergenerational Philanthropy, Richard B. Comiter and Andrew R. Comiter.Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council (Community Foundation for Palm Beach County), April 26, 2011
- University of Florida, LL.M., 2009
- Florida Atlantic University, M.TAX, 2004
- University of Florida, B.S.A., 2003
Office location for Andrew R. Comiter
3825 PGA Boulevard
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020