Barry E. Aronin
Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Director of PIP (personal injury protection) litigation and workers’ compensation at the Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, law firm of the LaBovick Law Group, Mr. Barry E. Aronin offers his clients reliable legal representation in cases related to insurance coverage, personal injury and workers’ compensation.
Mr. Aronin graduated from Lynn University in Boca Raton with a bachelor’s degree in business administration in 2007. He then went on to study at the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southeastern University and obtained his Juris Doctor in 2010. While there, he played an active role in the Sports and Entertainment Law Society and was named to the dean’s list for four semesters in a row.
Time and again, Mr. Aronin works with clients to understand their unique goals and situations and provides trusted counsel during a time of conflict or transition. Staying true to his firm’s motto “fight to win,” he stands up against giant insurance companies and helps many medical providers obtain PIP reimbursements. He has also achieved a long record of successful cases by helping the injured workers of Florida obtain compensation for lost wages, and medical treatment from workers’ compensation insurance companies.
Mr. Aronin finds great satisfaction in being able to help so many in his area, and has received many referrals and testimonials from his satisfied clients. He stays involved in his community and is a part of the American Red Cross Center in Boca Raton, the YMCA Adult Basketball League and Lifetime Fitness Adult Basketball League. He was admitted to practice in the state of Florida in 2011 and holds memberships in the Palm Beach County Bar Association and The Florida Bar.
- 60%Insurance Coverage
- 30%Workers' Compensation: Claimant
- 10%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Insurance, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2021
About Barry E. Aronin
First Admitted: 2011
Professional Webpage: https://www.labovick.com/our-attorneys/barry-aronin/
Pro bono/Community Service
- YMCA Adult Basketball League
- Red Cross
- Lifetime Fitness Adult Basketball League
- Florida, 2011
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- B.A., Lynn University of Boca Raton, FL, 2007
- Happy Friday! Sharing the love with another #5starfriday ⭐ Thank you for the awesome review, Brandon! We love heari… https://t.co/qKAusudCXK
- If you slip, trip, or fall, call Labovick Law Group immediately 📲(561) 625-8400 #slipandfall #tripandfall… https://t.co/0nSvT85mMw
- A fun day at the office ✨ It's not every day you get to practice CPR on dummies! A Paramedic from the city of Palm… https://t.co/lSKQE3zsmo
- The social security disability process can be intimidating; Contact LaBovick Law Group to help navigate you through… https://t.co/gxhDY7R7Bv
- Avoid those five statements during your disability hearing. Instead, you should explain what prevents you from work… https://t.co/P4uYVTn0ej
Last Updated: 9/6/2022