Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Kyle Ohlenschlaeger is an attorney at the law firm of Loren & Kean Law in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Mr. Ohlenschlaeger focuses his practice on construction law and complex business litigation, representing clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County and the Treasure Coast.
In his construction law practice, Mr. Ohlenschlaeger represents contractors, engineers, owners and subcontractors in a wide range of matters. His business litigation clients include businesses, landlords and property owners.
In addition, Mr. Ohlenschlaeger has experience with employment law, representing employers, particularly with noncompete agreements, and defense against claims involving the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Over his time as a practicing attorney, he has successfully resolved many cases on behalf of his clients through both trial and settlement.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Ohlenschlaeger graduated magna cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law. During law school, he served as vice president of the Charles C. Papy, Jr. Moot Court Board and participated in moot court competitions. He also belonged to the Order of Barristers and the Order of the Coif.
Upon law school graduation, Mr. Ohlenschlaeger passed The Florida Bar examination and became qualified to practice law before all Florida state courts. Additionally, he holds licenses to appear before the U.S. district courts for the northern, southern and middle districts of Florida. Prior to joining Loren & Kean Law, he practiced at another West Palm Beach law firm, where he developed his legal knowledge, experience and skills.
- 60%Construction Litigation: Business
- 10%Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Defense
Construction Defects, Arbitration, Trade Secret, Non-Compete Agreements, Fidelity, Guarantee & Surety
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Kyle Ohlenschlaeger
First Admitted: 2014, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.lorenkeanlaw.com/attorney-detail/Kyle--Ohlenschl...
- University of Miami School of Law, Moot Court Board, Order of the Coif, Order of Barristers
- University of Miami School of Law, Law Review, Charles C. Papy Jr
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida, 2014
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S, 2009
- Part 1 of a series meant to educate construction industry clients on steps they can take to reduce the risk of workplace injury and OSHA citations. , Loren & Kean Law Provides OSHA Defense Tips to Contractors and Owners, Construction, 2020
- Part 2 of a series meant to educate construction industry clients on steps they can take to reduce the risk of workplace injury and OSHA citations. , Loren & Kean Law Provides OSHA Defense Tips to Contractors and Owners Part 2, Construction, 2020
- General Contractors
Last Updated: 5/15/2022