Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Panama City, FloridaPerry & Young, P.A.
Larry Perry is the managing partner and co-founder of Perry & Young PA, a law firm with multiple offices in Florida, including Panama City, Panama City Beach and Tallahassee. Based in the Panama City office, he serves clients across Panama City, Marianna and Tallahassee, focusing his practice on cases involving:
· Personal injury
· Motor vehicle accidents
· Products liability law
· Medical practice
· Hurricane home damage
Before establishing the firm, Mr. Perry worked as a legal investigator, gathering accident evidence, witness statements and collaborating with experts like accident reconstructionists; this knowledge helps him develop comprehensive personal injury claims that help his clients get the highest possible compensation. Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Perry has secured millions in settlements and judgments on behalf of his clients.
With extensive experience, Mr. Perry is a prominent personal injury and wrongful death attorney in northwest Florida. He boasts 30 years of legal practice and is deeply involved in the Panama City community. He actively volunteers and engages with various educational and humanitarian organizations on local, national and international levels. Notably, he held the title of Lieutenant Colonel of the Alabama State Militia-honorary.
Mr. Perry's legal journey includes undergraduate studies at Auburn University and graduation from the University of Alabama School of Law. He's a licensed attorney in Florida, Alabama and Georgia, and admitted to all federal district courts. His commitment to justice extends to hosting a live TV show, LawCall, where he addresses public questions.
Active in professional associations across Georgia and Alabama, Mr. Perry is a part of the American Justice Association, the Florida Academy of Justice and the Alabama Association for Justice. Renowned for his vast legal acumen, he has received numerous accolades, including being featured on The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 list and honored with a “Very Good” rating on Avvo. He also maintains an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, Alabama
Professional Webpage: https://perry-young.com/attorneys/larry-perry/
- St. Andrews Bay Inns of Court 1995 – 1996, 2000 – Present
- Tuscaloosa Inns of Court 1991
- American Bar Association, 1991 – Present
- Birmingham Bar Association, 1991 – Present
- Alabama Justice Association, 1991 – Present
- Alabama State Bar Association, 1991 – Present
- American Justice Association of America, Sustaining Member, 1991 – Present
- SAFe/IIR, 1994 – 1995
- Roscoe Pound Association, 1995 – 2000
- Florida Academy of Justice, 1995 – Present
- Florida State Bar Association, 1995 – Present
- Bar Admissions: State of Alabama, 1991 State of Florida, 1995 State of Georgia, 1997 Member of the American Justice Association of America (1991-Present) Florida Justice Association (1995-Present) State Board of Directors for Florida Justice Association (2015-Present) Present Eagle Member for the Florida Justice Association Florida State Bar Association (1995-Present) Trial Lawyers Section (2010-Present) St. Andrews Bay Inns of Court, Bencher, 1995-1996; 2000- Present Florida Justice Association Lecturer and Speaker: 2018- Collateral Source Litigation, 2017-Collateral Source Chairman Panel Continuing Legal Education Lecturer: FJA Workhorse, 2015, 2016, 2018 FJA Young Lawyer's Lecturer, 2015 AJ Cone Trial Instructor, 2015
- Georgia State Bar Association, 1997 – Present
- Community Service CUFI- City Director, 2017-Present Congressional Liason, and Director, 2020-Present Northwest Florida Legal Services Human Trafficking Task Force BBVA- Panama City Advisory Board 2020-2021 Suicide Prevention Task Force 2017-Present
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama Juris Doctorate, May 1991, 1991
- This award is presented to less than 1% of practicing attorneys in the United States, distinguishing recipients of the award to showcase the highest ideals in the legal field. , Nation's Top 1% - National Association of Distinguished Counsel, https://www.distinguishedcounsel.org/members/larry-perry/35173/, 2021
- , Top 100 National Trial Lawyers, https://thenationaltriallawyers.org/profile-view/Henry/Perry/17612/#
Office location for Larry Perry
200 Harrison Ave
Panama City, FL 32401
- Super Lawyers: 2018 - 2019, 2021 - 2023