Gary B. Leuchtman
Top Rated Estate Planning & Probate Attorney in Pensacola, FL
Gary B. Leuchtman is a probate and estate planning attorney in Pensacola, Florida. The founder of the Law Office of Gary B. Leuchtman, Mr. Leuchtman has over 35 years of legal experience. He helps clients with estate planning and probate law in Pensacola, Fort Walton Beach, Gulf Breeze, Navarre and throughout Escambia, Okaloosa and Santa Rosa counties.
Mr. Leuchtman has helped clients with asset protection, business planning, charitable planning, estate administration, exempt organization representation, taxes, trust litigation and wills.
In honor of his successful legal career, Martindale-Hubbell awarded Mr. Leuchtman an AV Preeminent* peer review rating. This is the highest available rating, reflecting high ethical standards and outstanding legal capability.
Mr. Leuchtman is active in professional organizations, and he has spent many years serving on The Florida Bar’s Wills, Trusts & Estates Certification and Probate Rules committees. He also belongs in the Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, The Florida Bar, the Estate Planning Council of Northwest Florida and the American Bar Association. He has also been active with community organizations, including the United Way of West Florida and the United Way of Florida. He has also served on the board of directors for the public television station WSRE.
After graduating magna cum laude from Mercer University, Mr. Leuchtman earned his law degree from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. The following year, he received a Master of Laws degree in taxation from the same institution. He is board-certified in wills, trusts and estates by The Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization & Education. Prior to founding his firm, he spent over three decades as a partner at a private firm.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Estate Planning & Probate
- 20%Tax: Business
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Business Organizations, Tax Law
- Super Lawyers: 2008 - 2009, 2014 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
Wills, Trust and Estates
About Gary B. Leuchtman
First Admitted: 1982, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://leuchtmanlaw.com/gary-leuchtman/
- Wills, Trusts and Estates Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, 1994-to present
- Phi Delta Phi Fraternity
- A-V rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Sigma Nu Fraternity
- Florida Super Lawyers, Member, 2008 – 2020
- Blue Key Fraternity
Pro bono/Community Service
- United Way Escambia County/United Way Escambia County Foundation
- United Way of Florida
- Northwest Florida Estate Planning Council, Member; 1983 – Present; President 1986
- The Florida Bar, Tax Law, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections, Member, 1982 – Present
- The Florida Bar Wills, Trusts & Estates Certification Committee, Member, 1996 – 2002; 2006 –2012; 2014 – 2020; Chairperson, 2001 – 2002; 2009 – 2010; 2019 – 2020
- The Florida Bar, Member, Probate Rules Committee, 1988 – 1996; 2003 – 2008
- American Bar Association, Taxation Section, Member, 1983 – Present
- Escambia-Santa Rosa Bar Association, Member, 1983 – Present
- U.S. Tax Court, 1984
- U.S. District Court Middle District and Northern District of Florida, 1983
- Florida, 1982
- Mercer University, Macon, Georgia. B.S. in Economics/Accounting/Political Science with Magna Cum Laude, Student Honor Court Justice and Outstanding Senior in School of Business, 1979
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, LL.M. in Taxation, With Honors, 1982
Last Updated: 5/15/2022