Top rated Family Law attorney in Plantation, FloridaThe Law Office of Kenneth J. Louie
Practice Areas: Family Law, Estate Planning & Probate; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2013
Education: Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
The Law Office of Kenneth J. Louie8211 West Broward Blvd.
Plantation, FL 33324 Visit website
With an appreciation for hard work and family, Kenneth Louie handles cases of family law, divorce, probate and estate planning with The Law Office of Kenneth J. Louie in Broward County. He is extremely focused on protecting the integrity of every client and understands the stress every member of a family experiences in personal and professional relationships. Because of this, he works hard to find the most cost effective, best alternative to every situation.
Admitted to practice in Florida, Mr. Louie graduated from Nova Southeastern University’s Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences with honors and a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Science in history and legal studies with a minor in history. After graduation, he attended Nova Southeastern University’s Shepard Broad College of Law, where he graduated cum laude in 2013 with his Juris Doctor.
As a current and active member of both the Broward County Bar Association and the American Inn of Court, Mr. Louie understands that the law can be complex and complicated for many people. He works hard to avoid the intimidation that many face when they have a legal issue. His goal is to make legal services accessible to as many as possible.
Mr. Louie’s family law focus extends to dependency cases, adoptions, visitation and child support rights, child custody issues, paternity issues, divorce and post-divorce modifications. Along with these areas, he also focuses on guardianship and estate law, which includes the drafting and of wills and trusts for clients of all ages. No matter what Mr. Louie is doing, he is focused on protecting the rights of his clients.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Estate Planning, Father's Rights, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Marital Property, Name Change, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Wills
- 80% Family Law
- 20% Estate Planning & Probate
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.kjllaw.net/attorney/louie-kenneth-j/
- Volunteer, Summer Intern, Siskyou County Public Defender’s Office
- Pro Bono Honors (120 hours), 2013
- Nova Southeastern University: Farquhar College of Arts and Science, Bachelor of Science, 2010
- Graduated with honors from Nova Southeastern University with a bachelors degree in Legal Studies and History and a minor in Humanities., 2010
- Graduated Cum Laude from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Cum Laude, Nova Southeastern University, 2013
- Current and active member of the Broward County Bar Association., 2014
- Member, Florida Bar, 2013
- Current and Active Member of the American Inn of Court., 2014
Office location for Kenneth Louie
8211 West Broward Blvd.
Plantation, FL 33324
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023