Top rated Securities Litigation attorney in Pompano Beach, FloridaSoreide Law Group, PLLC
Practice Areas: Securities Litigation
Licensed in Florida since: 2008
Education: St. Thomas University School of Law
Soreide Law Group, PLLC2401 E Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33062 Visit website
As the owner of Soreide Law Group, PLLC, Lars Soreide provides dedicated legal representation to people nationwide before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA") and services his local customer both in FINRA and court located in West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, Florida, as well as throughout the southern part of the state, including Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and Broward counties. He focuses his practice on securities litigation, business litigation, administrative law and professional licensing defense for licensed professionals before various regulatory boards including, but not limited to, the Florida Board of Accountancy, FINRA, the Florida Board of Medicine, the Florida Board of Nursing, the Florida Board of Dentistry and lawyers and lawyer Applicants before the Florida Bar and Florida Board of Bar Examiners.
Mr. Soreide graduated with a Bachelor's in Business Administration from the University of Miami. He then went on to attend the St. Thomas University School of Law, earning a Juris Doctor and graduated magna cum laude from law school and was the salutatorian of his class.
Mr. Soreide gained valuable knowledge of the ins and outs of the securities arbitration process having had worked for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority in their Southeast regional office in Boca Raton. In his private practice, he draws on his prior experience to help achieve the best possible resolutions for his clients. Mr. Soreide is a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar and has been featured twice in their bar journal for having had obtained awards of national significance.
Mr. Soreide understands the effects that financial losses can have on a family, especially when such losses result from the negligent or fraudulent conduct of financial advisers or stockbrokers. He is a caring and compassionate advocate and is committed to helping these victims to reclaim their assets and over the years he has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his clients in FINRA arbitrations.
Staying active in the legal community is a priority for Mr. Soreide. His memberships include the Trial Lawyers and the Business Law sections of The Florida Bar, as well as the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association and he is frequently a guest speaker at several South Florida law schools.
Practice areasSecurities Litigation
- 100% Securities Litigation
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.securitieslawyer.com/securities-lawyer-profiles/
- Over $50,000,000 recovered from 2009-2022.
- University of Miami, BBA, Cum Laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA)
- Awards of National Significance, PIABA Bar Journal, 2011
- Award of National Significance, PIABA Bar Journal, 2013
- Public Investors
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar
Office location for Lars Soreide
2401 E Atlantic Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018
Additional sources of information about Lars Soreide
Find me online
- Christopher J Carpenter Barred by FINRA https://t.co/3qv1RSNdPj
- Portfolio Overconcentration Lawyer: Securities Fraud Arbitration Service Update https://t.co/jXTOwEchtN #Soreide… https://t.co/LffnhzwjjQ
- Florida Securities Fraud Arbitration Lawyer: FINRA Representation Expanded https://t.co/WIZqtTzWd2 #Soreide #Group… https://t.co/GzQ6OxJWZ6