Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Lauren Weisman provides strategic business counsel for Florida entrepreneurs looking to grow their businesses. As an attorney at Advos Legal PLLC, she helps businesses chart the way forward by assisting with general business law, mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance, employment and labor laws, intellectual property and technology transactions. She primarily works out of the law firm's Ponte Vedra Beach office, but she represents clients across the entire state of Florida.
Ms. Weisman attended Flagler College, where she graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in English. She then completed her law degree cum laude at William & Mary Law School. During her law studies, she was a graduate research fellow, the William & Mary Law Review Symposium editor and a member of Phi Delta Phi. She has been licensed to practice in the state of Florida since 2017.
Ms. Weisman works with clients that occupy a wide range of industries. These include health care and technology. Through her experience and knowledge, they are able to gain stronger footholds in the market, outperform their competitors and expand business reach.
When away from the office, Ms. Weisman continues to invest in her professional growth through her memberships at professional organizations. As a Jacksonville native, she also enjoys spending time at the beach with her family and friends.
- 20%Mergers & Acquisitions
- 20%Securities & Corporate Finance
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employer
- 10%Intellectual Property
- 10%Technology Transactions
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Securities Law, Employment Law - Employee, Copyrights, Trademarks, Intellectual Property Law, Internet, Science and Technology Law
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Lauren Weisman
First Admitted: 2017, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://advoslegal.com/leadership/lauren-weisman/
- Florida, 2017
- Flagler College, B.A. in English, summa cum laude
- Florida Second Stage Companies - are you exploring all capital sources available to you in the private markets? Jo… https://t.co/orlpk1UuGm
- As COVID-19 vaccines become available, employers need to understand the rules and best practices for requiring empl… https://t.co/dLCxHGulRx
- ADVOS is proud to sponsor the 7th Annual Plan the Attack on 12/10 and 12/11. This is a highly interactive event whe… https://t.co/yQsOFZA5mE
- For companies raising capital, the SEC's "Accredited Investor" definition is key. Check out our summary of the SEC'… https://t.co/18CnEhCDft
- Thinking about raising capital soon? Check out the ADVOS team’s Roadmap to a Successful Capital Raise, to help you… https://t.co/pIzgljmxmk
Last Updated: 5/15/2022