Damian B. Mallard
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Sarasota, FloridaMallard Perez PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1991
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Mallard Perez PLLC889 N. Washington Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34236 Visit website
A Florida Board of Legal Specialization & Education certified specialist in civil trial law, an honor bestowed upon less than 2% of the total attorneys in the state, Damian B. Mallard is a reputed legal practitioner known for his work in the personal injury law area. Functioning as the managing partner at Mallard Perez PLLC in Sarasota, he prominently represents people residing around this metro area and offers his assistance to people who have been catastrophically injured due to others' carelessness in incidents involving motor vehicle accidents, pedestrian accidents, medical malpractice, construction injuries and more.
An alumnus of one of the finest law schools in the country as recognized by U.S. News & World Report, Mr. Mallard pursued his law studies at the Stetson University College of Law and secured his Juris Doctor in 1990. Here at the university, he not only focused on academics but also actively participated in moot court competitions and was the first runner-up in the university’s Freshman Moot Court competition and was also on the Stetson Law Review’s editorial board. During his sophomore year, he worked as a legal extern for the honorable Elizabeth Ann Jenkins.
After obtaining his license to practice law in the state, Mr. Mallard represented several prominent insurance companies in the state for more than two decades. This unique perspective and extensive experience help him identify any plausible concerns that should be addressed promptly to ensure that the insurer receives their deserved compensation.
In addition to holding a rating of AV Preeminent* through Martindale-Hubbell, Mr. Mallard was also named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida by the American Association for Justice consecutively for several years. His numerous verdicts amounting to millions of dollars earned him an honorary place in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and he is an Eagle member of the Florida Justice Association.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1991, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.mallardperez.com/bio/damian-mallard-esq.cfm
- Stetson University College of Law, The Stetson Law Review, Editorial Board
- The Florida Justice Association, Eagle Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Federal Courts for the Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Florida State Courts
- Manasota Trial Lawyers Board, Vice President
- American Inns of Court, Member
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Florida Justice Association, Board of Directors
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law
- “AV” rated trial attorney, Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocate’s Forum, Award
- First Runner-up Best Oralist in the Freshman Moot Court Competition, Stetson University College of Law
- Super Lawyer, 2016, Super Lawyer
- Top Lawyer, 2012, Sarasota Magazine
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Florida, 2010, American Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Damian B. Mallard
889 N. Washington Blvd.
Sarasota, FL 34236
- Super Lawyers: 2016 - 2023
Certificates and credentials