Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2017
Joelle began her legal career in 2007 and founded her own law firm in March of 2016. She has since created valuable relationships within the community and flourished in her practice.
Joelle served on the Barney Masterson Inn of Court from 2013 through 2017 (serving as President for the 2016-2017 year wherein the Inn, for the first time since inception, reached Platinum status with the American Inns of Court); was named by Legal Elite to the list of Up and Comers in 2015; Served on the Florida Bar 6E Grievance Committee from July 2016 through July 2019 (where she served her last approximate year as the Chair); Named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2017; An Avvo “Superb” rated lawyer in both litigation and business from 2018 through 2020, was Rated Best of Tampa Bay Series in 2019; Nominated as a Super Lawyer from 2019 and 2020 and was recognized in 2020, recognized by Lawyers of Distinction for her excellence in Civil Litigation.
On August 21, 2020, Joelle became Board Certified in Business Litigation. Joelle is now among less than 1/3 of 1% of all attorneys in Florida that have earned this distinction.
Joelle is currently (2022) serving as Vice Chair for the Business Law Section of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and is also serving on the Board Certification Committee for Business Litigation for the Florida Bar.
Joelle currently handles civil and business litigation matters as well as business law matters (creating LLCs, shareholder disputes, Operating Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Contracts, etc.). Joelle handles various other legal matters, all of which are not listed herein. If you are unsure if Joelle can handle your matter, contact her today and if she can, she will definitely do her best to help you, if not, she will help get you in the right hands who can.
Joelle is admitted to practice in Michigan, Texas, and Florida, and before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. Additionally, Joelle is currently a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and the Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
If you have been sued, need to sue someone, or need some direction on what to do regarding a situation you may be in, call Law Office of Joelle Bordeaux, PLLC today! Joelle is a cost conscious, aggressive attorney who is looking forward to helping you with your matter.
- 60%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Civil Litigation: Defense
- 10%Real Estate: Business
Non-Compete Agreements, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017
About Joelle Bordeaux
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.joellebordeauxlaw.com/attorney
- Graduated from University of Toledo, Ohio , 2004
- Co Writer, Does Your Client Have a Valid Non-Compete Agreement in Place? How do you Know, and How do you Enforce It?, Res Ipsa Loquitur, 2013
Pro bono/Community Service
- Habitat for Humanity, 2014
- Law Day Teacher - Clearwater High School, 2013
- Finance Park, 2014
- Guardian ad Litem. , 2015
- Rated 10.0 with Avvo - Business , Avvo, 2018
- Named as Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite Up & Comer in Business Law, Commercial Litigation, Shareholder Litigation, and TCPA Litigation, 2015
- Rated Best of Tampa Bay Series , 2018
- Rated 10.0 with Avvo in Civil Litigation , Avvo , 2018
- Awarded Pro Bono Pin for my pro bono work in the community, 2015
- Board Certified in Business Litigation , 2020
- Board Position - Pinellas Florida Association Women Lawyers
- Vice Chair Business Law Section St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Executive Director, 2015-2016
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Board Member, 2013-2014
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Board Member, 2014-2015
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court, Co-President, Present
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, 2015-2016
- Florida Bar, Business Law Section
- Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar 6th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee, 2016-2019
- State of Michigan
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- State of Florida
- Pinellas Florida Women's Lawyers Association - Member, 2018
- Service on Sixth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee "E"
- President of Barney Masterson Inn of Court , 2016
- St. Pete Bar Association - Member, 2018
- Immediate Past President of Barney Masterson Inn of Court , 2017
- Chair - Sixth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee "E", 2018
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Defense Of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Defense Of Fair Labor Standards Act
- Defense Of Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Fraudulent Transfer Allegations
- Transactional And Business Organizations
Last Updated: 5/15/2022