Justin C. Johnson
Top rated personal injury attorney in St. Petersburg, FloridaJustin C. Johnson and Associates P.A.
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability
Licensed in Florida since: 1980
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Justin C. Johnson is the founding partner of Justin C. Johnson and Associates; a successful, well-respected, personal injury law firm in St. Petersburg, FL. Competently, compassionately, and tenaciously advocating on behalf of injured clients, Mr. Johnson focuses on personal injury and wrongful death claims involving automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents, boating and maritime accidents, negligent and inadequate security, slip/trip and fall accidents, daycare abuse, escalator/elevator accidents, dangerous and defective products, sexual assault, injuries on private property, brain and spinal cord injuries, and fire/burn injuries.
Mr. Johnson completed his undergraduate education at Florida State University and received his law degree from the Stetson University College of Law in 1980. Mr. Johnson is a member of the Florida Bar Trial Lawyer’s Section, the St. Petersburg Bar Association, and the Florida Justice Association. He is admitted to practice law in all Florida Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Johnson has been selected annually since 2014 by Best Lawyers as one of the best attorney’s in his field. Mr. Johnson has been selected annually by Super Lawyers as one of Florida’s top attorneys since 2011. Mr. Johnson has been rated AV* Preeminent since 1996, and his firm is currently rated one of the Best Law Firms according to U.S. News and World Report every year since 2015. Mr. Johnson was honored by Best Lawyers as 2019 Lawyer of the Year for Personal Injury Litigation in the area.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
First Admitted: 1980, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.justincjohnsonlaw.com/attorneys/justin-c-johnson
- Selected by Best Lawyers 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018
- Best Law Firms U.S. News and World Report 2015 - 2018
- Rated AV Preeminent for over Eighteen Years by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Attorneys in Florida, Wall Street Journal 2011 - 2018
- America’s Most Honored Professionals: Top 10% (2011 - 2013); Top 5% (2014 - 2016); Top 1% (2017 - 2018)
- Top Attorneys in Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay Magazine 2010 - 2018
- Florida Justice Association - Crystal Eagle Award Recipient
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- The Florida Bar - Trial Lawyers Section
- All Florida State Courts
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Super Lawyers: 2011 - 2023