Philip A. Weylie
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in St. Petersburg, FL
- Free Consultation
Philip A. Weylie is an attorney at Victory Law in St. Petersburg, Florida, where he handles immigration, personal injury and real estate matters. He represents clients throughout the Tampa Bay area.
Mr. Weylie is committed to serving the legal needs of Florida’s immigrant community, helping his clients navigate the complexities of the immigration system and advocating on their behalf. He also maintains strong personal injury and real estate practices, providing strong and reliable legal services to Florida residents who have been injured due to the negligence of others or who need help with a real estate transaction or dispute.
Prior to joining Victory Law, Mr. Weylie practiced law at two other private firms, gaining legal knowledge and practical experience. He is active in his legal community, maintaining membership in the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Clearwater Bar Association, the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association and the Florida Justice Association.
Outside of the legal field, Mr. Weylie is dedicated to serving the needs of veterans. He contributes a portion of his time and resources to various veterans’ organizations and previously served as a partner with Veterans Memorial Title Company.
After graduating from Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida, with a bachelor's degree, Mr. Weylie earned his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. He went on to earn a master of business administration degree from Stetson University School of Business Administration. He is licensed to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
About Philip A. Weylie
First Admitted: 2012, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://victory-lawyers.com/attorney-profile/philip-weylie-e...
- St. Petersburg Times’ (now Tampa Bay Times) Pinellas County Baseball Player of the Year and 1st Team All State in 2004
- Hillsborough County Bar Association – Member, 2019 – Present
- Middle District of Florida Federal Courts
- State of Florida
- Clearwater Bar Association – Member, 2012 – Present
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association – Member, 2018 – Present
- Florida Justice Association – Member, 2018 – Present
- Stetson University – Master of Business Administration, 2012
- Eckerd College – Bachelor of Arts, 2008
Last Updated: 6/12/2022