Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Stuart, FloridaKibbey | Wagner
Practice Areas: Criminal Defense, Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2010
Education: University of Miami School of Law
Kibbey | Wagner73 SW Flagler Avenue
Stuart, FL 34994 Visit website
Attorney Barbara Kibbey is a partner at Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, in Stuart, Florida. Ms. Kibbey focuses her practice on criminal defense and personal injury law, serving clients in Stuart, Fort Pierce, Port St. Lucie, West Palm Beach and the surrounding areas.
Over her years in practice, Ms. Kibbey has defended numerous Florida residents facing criminal charges. Additionally, she has helped injured individuals and their families receive compensation after a catastrophic injury caused by the negligence of another party. She knows that a criminal charge or serious injury can turn an individual’s life upside down, and she uses her knowledge and experience to fight for her clients’ rights.
In honor of her success, The National Trial Lawyers recognized Ms. Kibbey by including her on its “top 100 trial lawyers” and “top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 in Florida” lists. She sits on the board of directors of the Martin County Bar Association and previously served as a judicial liaison, social chair and treasurer for the association. She is also an active member of The Florida Bar.
Ms. Kibbey received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida and earned her law degree from the University of Miami School of Law. She holds licenses to practice law before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Prior to joining Kibbey Wagner, PLLC, Ms. Kibbey cultivated her legal skills by interning for both a private attorney and a judge. Upon becoming a licensed attorney, she worked as a public defender for the 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault, Assault & Battery, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Dram Shop Laws, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Juvenile Delinquency, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Parole, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Tax Evasion, Theft, Traffic Violations, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2010, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.kibbeylaw.com/attorney/barbara-kibbey/
- Successfully challenged illegally obtained video evidence for our clients in the Asian Spa Cases
- Obtained a not-guilty verdict on behalf of a local, prominent politician who faced charges of public records law violations
- Moot Court Board, Director
- Florida Bar
- Martin County Bar, Board of Directors, Secretary
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Martin County Bar Young Lawyer Division, Co-Chair, 2012-2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- 10/10 score on Avvo
- Top 40 Lawyers Under the Age of 40 in the state of Florida
- Best Advocate
- Honors Award, Litigation Skills
- University of Florida, B.S. Editor-In-Chief of a campus run magazine, ICON
Office location for Barbara Kibbey
73 SW Flagler Avenue
Stuart, FL 34994
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Barbara Kibbey
Find me online
- @DarthAmin The real crime was that @DarthAmin listed Corliss Williamson and @Stugotz790 completely forgot to drop “… https://t.co/ESHgFYuhNN
- I Was Hit By A Driver Who Does Not Have Insurance in Port St. Lucie, FL – What Can I Do? https://t.co/NHIuv4CE4d https://t.co/Q6fYbQ0CwB
- Seven Common Motorcycle Crashes in Stuart and How To Avoid Them https://t.co/y3ck052XMi https://t.co/FCi07Y5Eou
These comments were made by fellow attorneys during the annual nomination process.
“Barbara is a fearless advocate for her criminal defense clients. She is an excellent trial strategist, and well respected by her peers for her professionalism. ”
“Excellent lawyer. I have received great feedback from clients who have worked with her.”
“Barbara is a very impressive advocate for her clients that is well respected for both her court room presence, legal skill, and hard work. She embodies a super lawyer!”