Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tallahassee, FL
An attorney at Morgan & Morgan, Craig Richards focuses his practice primarily on personal injury and wrongful death litigation. He also has an extensive background in representing clients in claims of workplace discrimination and other types of employment law matters. Mr. Richards is located in the national law firm’s office in Tallahassee, Florida, and he assists clients throughout the state.
Mr. Richards’s client base is largely made up of people who have incurred significant harm as the proximate result of the negligence or recklessness of other persons or entities. The types of cases that he has handled in this regard have arisen out of such causes as inadequate security and other types of premises liability, motor vehicle crashes involving cars, motorcycles and commercial trucks, and similar catastrophic incidents. Mr. Richards’s courtroom skills have enabled him to obtain sizable jury awards for his clients after lengthy trials, and in other instances, he has been able to negotiate favorable settlements with defendants and their liability insurance providers outside of the courtroom.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Richards attended Florida State University in Tallahassee. While he was there, he was a member of the school’s varsity football team and was student body vice president before receiving degrees in international relations, political science, and interdisciplinary sciences. Mr. Richards then enrolled at Mississippi College School of Law, and in 2015, he was awarded his Juris Doctor. He is admitted to practice in Florida and before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida, and he has served on the board of directors of the Tallahassee Bar Association.
- 40%Personal Injury - General: Defense
- 30%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 30%General Litigation
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Defense, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Litigation
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Craig Richards
First Admitted: 2015, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/craig-richards/
- U.S Northern District Court of Florida
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Florida Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science and Arts degrees majoring in International Relations, Political Science and Interdisciplinary Sciences
- Sarah Crawford v. U.S. Department of the Interior, $749,911.00, 2020
- #VerdictAlert: Big congrats to Jared Comstock, Jim Biggart & Jacob Barrow for winning a $765,000.00 verdict for t… https://t.co/yBGxBk7ecl
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert 🚨 Congratulations to Patrick Montgomery, Erby Fischer, Lisa Bailey and Amanda Pate for winning a $… https://t.co/KipCYS4d86
- For the first time, we threw an incentive trip for our PI and Premises Attorneys + case staff around the nation! O… https://t.co/DghCDSu6in
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Grant Gillenwater, Marcia Sampson and Dane Jordan just received a $734,145.18 verdict in a challe… https://t.co/V0rbxq8LDe
- For the first time, we threw an incentive trip for our PI and Premises Attorneys + case staff around the nation!… https://t.co/ZKkAEGsnGZ
Last Updated: 12/1/2021