Tyler B. Everett
Top rated personal injury attorney in Tallahassee, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
Tyler B. Everett is an attorney at the law firm of Morgan & Morgan in Tallahassee, Florida. Mr. Everett focuses his practice on personal injury law, representing plaintiffs in the Tallahassee region injured due to negligence.
Mr. Everett has more than a decade of legal experience and is committed to providing excellent, high-quality legal representation. As a personal injury attorney, he has litigated and settled many major cases involving automobile accidents, premises liability or other catastrophic injuries, resulting in substantial recoveries for his clients.
Outside of the office, Mr. Everett is active in his legal community. He is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and the Florida Justice Association. He serves on the board of directors of Florida State University College of Law and participates in Florida Citrus Sports.
Mr. Everett graduated with honors from the University of Florida Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering. He went on to earn his law degree from Florida State University College of Law. He received his license to practice law in 2007, making him eligible to practice law before all Florida state courts. He is also licensed to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida.
Before joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Everett spent many years practicing at a national law firm. He represented major corporations in complex litigation matters before deciding to turn his practice to representing victims of negligence. He provides compassionate, personalized service to his clients and aggressively advocates on their behalf to ensure they receive fair compensation.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Personal injury - defense
- 90% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/tyler-b-everett/
- Florida Super Lawyers/Rising Stars list, 2013
- Florida State College of Law Board of Directors
- The Florida Justice Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- U.S. District Courts, Northern Districts of Florida
- U.S. District Courts, Middle Districts of Florida
- The Florida Bar
- University of Florida, B.S. Engineering, cum laude, 2003
- Florida Citrus Sports
- Colbert v. City of Orlando, 2011
- Manzo v. Sanctuary at Bay Hill, 2012
- Breland v. Owens, 2013
- Manzo v. Kazmarek, 2013
- Graves v. Lenox Place, 2015
- Graham v. Stand, 2014
- Armstrong v. Gulf County Sheriff's Office, 2018
- Davis v. Steak n Shake, 2016
- Stephanie Kemp v. Capital Regional Medical Center, 2019
Office location for Tyler B. Everett
313 N Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32301
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2021