Aaron J. Silberman
Top Rated Real Estate Attorney in Tampa, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2011, 2013 - 2020
Aaron Silberman was born in Charlotte, North Carolina and has lived in Florida since 1993. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida in Business, with a concentration in Finance, and his law degree from the University of Miami, cum laude.
Prior to opening Silberman Law, Aaron gained a tremendous amount of litigation experience at one of Florida’s largest and most prestigious law firms. Aaron has experience handling actions involving condominium and homeowners’ associations, complex commercial and real estate disputes, actions brought by or against financial institutions, landlord tenant disputes, construction litigation cases, and securities arbitration actions. Aaron was recognized as a “Rising Star” in Florida’s Super Lawyer magazine in 2010, 2011, and 2013.
Aaron was awarded an AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell following a peer review. This rating is a testament to the fact that other members of the bar and judiciary rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
Aaron lives in Tampa, Florida with his wife Cherie and their daughter Ella. Aaron enjoys traveling, reading, photography and long distance running.
Certificates and Credentials
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization
About Aaron J. Silberman
First Admitted: 2005, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://www.thesilbermanlawfirm.com/attorney-profile
- AV Preeminent® rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Member
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Community Association Institute, Suncoast Chapter Member
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, Member
- The Tampa Connection Class of 2010
- Florida Bar's Condominium & Planned Development Committee, Member
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, Member
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Community Association Law
- Condominium Associations
- Homeowners' Associations
Last Updated: 5/15/2022