Adam M. Wolfe
Top rated Construction Litigation attorney in Tampa, FloridaWolfe Law Tampa PLLC
Adam M. Wolfe is the founder of Wolfe Law Tampa where he divides his practice among construction disputes, personal injury and wrongful death cases, and general commercial litigation. Certified as a specialist in construction law by The Florida Bar, he represents individuals and companies throughout the state. Admitted to practice in Florida, Georgia and Massachusetts, Mr. Wolfe is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida.
Mr. Wolfe's construction law practice encompasses the representation of builders, developers and contractors in disputes that are often handled through mediation, although he has appeared before judges and arbitrators as well. His cases in this area of the law have included construction defects and contract disputes, among other matters. In his personal injury practice, Mr. Wolfe provides advice and counsel to people who have been harmed by the negligence of other parties in incidents arising out of motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice and defective products, and he has been able to secure several sizable jury awards and negotiated settlements for his plaintiff clients. His commercial litigation experience has covered landlord-tenant disputes, employment law, intellectual property infringement and contract breaches.
The successful results that Mr. Wolfe has been able to obtain both in and out of the courtroom have earned him an AV Preeminent* peer review rating through Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 "Superb" peer review rating through Avvo. In addition, he has been named to Florida Trend magazine's annual list of Florida Legal Elite on several occasions. A 1993 recipient of a Bachelor of Arts from Wesleyan University, Mr. Wolfe pursued his legal studies at Cornell Law School, where he was the editor of the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy before being awarded his Juris Doctor cum laude in 1996.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasConstruction Litigation: Business, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, General Litigation
Construction Defects, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 50% Construction Litigation: Business
- 30% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
First Admitted: 1996, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.wolfelawtampa.com/attorney/wolfe-adam-m/
- America’s Most Honored Professionals – Top 1%, The American Registry, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Florida Super Lawyer, Thomson Reuters, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- Top Attorneys in Florida, The American Registry, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AV Preeminent® rating - "The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and professional ability, generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada. The first review to establish a lawyer's rating usually occurs three years after his/her first admission to the bar." AV Preeminent® (4.5-5.0) - AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence." Source: the Martindale-Hubbell website - http://www.martindale.com, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020., AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2016, 2018
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- Northern District of Florida
- Member of the Construction Law Committee of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar.
- 1987-89 - Phillips Andover Academy, Andover, MA 1989-93 - Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT 1993-96 - Cornell Law School, Ithaca, NY
- Board Certified in Construction Law by the Florida Bar, 2010
- Certified as a Circuit Court Mediator by the Florida Supreme Court.
- Hiscox Insurance, Beazley Insurance, Old Republic title Insurance, Attorney's Title Insurance Fund, Red-Carpet of Florida, Bonded Builders Home Warranty Company, 2015
- My client, a subcontractor who performed plan and building code inspections, was sued by a national homebuilder for damages in excess of $5 million. After a 5-week arbitration we obtained a complete defense verdict and my client was awarded its costs and fees., 2015
- Six figure UM auto coverage settlement., 2017
- Six figure nursing home wrongful death settlment involving 87 year-old resident., 2017
- Probate & Trust Law Section Of Florida Bar - The Real Property
Office location for Adam M. Wolfe
400 N Tampa St
Tampa, FL 33602
- Super Lawyers: 2015 - 2023
Certificates and credentials