Amanda K. Anderson
Top Rated Insurance Coverage Attorney in Tampa, FL
Selected to Rising Stars: 2021
Amanda K. Anderson is the managing attorney for the Tampa office of Boyle, Leonard & Anderson, P.A. She first joined the firm in 2011, almost immediately after graduating from college and becoming licensed to practice. She represents contractors and business policyholders in cases related to insurance claims, bad faith, general liability, litigation and appeals.
In 2007, Ms. Anderson completed her business degree at the University of Florida. She earned honors with this degree and was a member of the Golden Key Honor Society. Four years later, she earned her J.D. from the University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Ms. Anderson first became licensed to practice in the state of Florida in 2011. She has also been admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Middle District, Southern District and Northern District of Florida. In 2015, she became licensed to practice in South Carolina.
Social responsibility plays an important role in Ms. Anderson's life. She has volunteered at the Habitat for Humanity, the American Heart Association and the South County YMCA. Her bar memberships also show a strong focus on female empowerment. She is a member of the Lee County Association for Women Lawyers and the Florida Association for Women Lawyers.
About Amanda K. Anderson
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://insurance-counsel.com/amanda-k-anderson-esquire/
Pro bono/Community Service
- University of Florida Levin College of Law Honor Code Committee Member
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- South County YMCA Volunteer
- American Heart Association Intern/Volunteer
- University of Florida Student Government Honor Court Member
- State of Florida, 2011, State of South Carolina, 2015, United States District Court – Middle District of Florida, United States District Court – Southern District of Florida, United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar; Lee County Bar Association; Collier County Bar Association; Florida Association for Women Lawyers; Lee County Association for Women Lawyers
- Bachelor of Science – Business Administration, University of Florida, Cum Laude 2007; Golden Key Honor Society; Delta Epsilon Iota; Alpha Kappa Psi
Last Updated: 2/25/2022