Top rated alternative dispute resolution attorney in Tampa, FloridaThe Law Office of Amber Boles PA
As founding partner at The Law Office of Amber Boles, Ms. Amber Boles is a dedicated and devoted attorney representing those in Tampa, Florida, in matters of family law, premarital agreements and mediation. Her goal is to provide representation and alternative dispute resolution options to her clients that she would prefer her own family members and loved ones to have.
Admitted to practice in the state of Florida and before the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Ms. Boles is a proud member of the community. She serves on the board of directors and is currently serving as the chair for Hillsborough County. With a goal to resolve emotional disputes as quickly as possible, she aggressively pursues solutions that protect the rights of her clients.
After earning a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations from the University of South Florida in Tampa, she went on to earn her Juris Doctor at Stetson University College of Law. With a deep understanding of how family law matters such as divorce and child custody can affect the lives of those dealing with them, Ms. Boles focuses on open, honest communication with each client.
Ms. Boles has served as secretary, member of the Executive Council and is currently serving as president of the Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Family Law Section. Her professional associations and memberships include: the USF Alumni Association, the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Inc., the Hillsborough County Association for Women Lawyers, the Collaborative Institute of Tampa Bay, The Florida Bar’s Family Law Section and The Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court for Hillsborough County.
Practice areasAlternative dispute resolution, Family law
Mediation, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 70% Alternative dispute resolution
- 30% Family law
First Admitted: 2008, Florida
Professional Webpage: http://boleslawoffice.com/attorneys/
- Hillsborough County, Board of Directors, Chair
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator
- State of Florida, 2008
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Executive Council Family Law Section Past Chair, 2018
- Hillsborough County Bar Association Chair of Family Law Section, 2017
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Collaborative Institute of Tampa Bay
- USF Alumni Association
- The Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court, Hillsborough County
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2011
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers
- Executive Council (President Elect)
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations
- Tampa Magazine voted as Number 1 Attorney in Category of Family Law Mediator., 2019
Office location for Amber Boles
3853 Northdale Blvd
Tampa, FL 33624
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2017 - 2018