Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tampa, FL
As a founding member and senior partner at the Amethyst Law Group, LLC, attorney Amir Ghaeenzadeh targets to provide his clients with well-thought-out solutions. Licensed to practice in all the state courts of Florida and the District of Columbia, he has been providing high-quality services to the residents of Tampa, Florida, since 2013.
A masterful litigator, Mr. Ghaeenzadeh focuses a substantial portion of his practice on catastrophic personal injury litigation, representing those involved in car, truck and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, product liability and premises liability accidents. He also handles other civil litigation matters related to corporate litigation, commercial defense, business transactions, bankruptcy, real estate, consumer protection and property disputes.
A graduate of the University of South Florida, Tampa, Mr. Ghaeenzadeh obtained his bachelor’s degree with a major in biomedical science and a minor in public health. He then attended the Florida Coastal School of Law to pursue his legal education. While there, he was among the top 10% in his class, and he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor in 2013.
During the early part of his legal career, Mr. Ghaeenzadeh functioned as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Judge Vincent G. Torpy, Jr. at the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal and for the Honorable Judge Charles Roberts at the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court in Florida. He also gained extensive experience by working at many other well-known law firms and Fortune 500 companies across Connecticut and Florida.
Known among his peers and clients for his impeccable professionalism and outstanding client service, Mr. Ghaeenzadeh has obtained many favorable settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients, including many case dismissals and no-fault judgments. He has received myriad testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Bankruptcy: Consumer
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 10%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Real Estate: Consumer
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Bankruptcy Law, Medical Malpractice
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Amir Ghaeenzadeh
First Admitted: 2013, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.amethystlawgroup.com/attorney/ghaeenzadeh-amir-e...
- University of South Florida, B.S. in Biomedical Sciences and Minor in Public Health, Honors: With Honors, 2009
- Ertel v. Palmetto Bay Centre, Inc., 2014-CA-001600 (Miami Dade)
- Suker(s) v. PSL DONUTS, LLC, 56-2013-CA-003123 (St. Lucie)
- Valladares v. Greater Miami Hebrew Academy, 14-19465 CA 01 (Miami Dade)
- Westbrook v. Oakland Grove Village, Inc., 15-21085 CACE (12) (Broward)
- Top Lawyer, Tampa Bay Magazine
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
Last Updated: 5/15/2022