Anthony J. Fantauzzi, III
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Tampa, FL
Anthony J. Fantauzzi III is an attorney and the founder of Fantauzzi Law Office in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Fantauzzi focuses his practice on civil and general business litigation, working with individuals and small business owners throughout the Tampa area.
Mr. Fantauzzi graduated magna cum laude from Union College with a degree in sociology. While attending school, he was a Rhodes Scholar candidate and belonged to the economic honor society Omicron Delta Epsilon and the international sociology honor society Alpha Kappa Delta. Mr. Fantauzzi went on to earn his law degree from the University of Miami School of Law and gained valuable legal experience as both an associate and partner at private firms before founding his own practice. He has been admitted to practice in all Florida state courts since 2000.
Honored for his accomplishments in the legal profession, Mr. Fantauzzi has earned the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from the respected attorney peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell. In 2010, he was named one of the "Legal Elite" by Florida Trend magazine and was also listed as one of Tampa's "Top Rated Lawyers" by Legal Leaders in 2014.
Having secured significant settlements and verdicts for his clients throughout his career, Mr. Fantauzzi is a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is also a master mason of the Port Tampa Lodge No. 153.
Mr. Fantauzzi is involved with a number of legal organizations including the Hillsborough County Bar Association and the 13th Judicial Circuit bench and bar committee. He also served as member and chair of the Florida Bar grievance committee from 2006 to 2009.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Anthony J. Fantauzzi, III
First Admitted: 1999
Professional Webpage: http://www.fantauzzilaw.com/attorney-profile/
- Res Ipsa Loquitor, Staff Writer, University of Miami School of Law
- Amicus Curiae, Staff Writer, University of Miami School of Law
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Officer, Board of Directors, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2013–2014
- President, YLD Board, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2009–2010
- Officer and Director, YLD Board, Hillsborough County Bar Association, 2007–2009
- Member and Chair, The Florida Bar Grievance Committee (13D), 2006–2009
- Member, 13thJudicial Circuit Bench/Bar Committee, 2011–2014
- Master Mason, Port Tampa Masonic Lodge #153
- Florida, 2000
- Union College, Rhodes Scholar candidate, 1995
- Union College, Roger Thayer Stone Award winner, 1996
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- “Tampa’s Top Rated Lawyers” ™ selection by Legal Leaders™, 2013
- “Legal Elite” selection by Florida Trend magazine, 2010
- “Rising Star” selection by Super Lawyers magazine, 2009
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Certified Circuit Court Mediator
- Union College, B.A., magna cum laude, Sociology with Economics Minor, 1996
Last Updated: 5/15/2022