Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaArmando Personal Injury Law
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 2007
Education: Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Armando Personal Injury Law2002 E 5th Ave
Tampa, FL 33605 Visit website
Armando Edmiston is an attorney and founder of Armando Personal Injury Law in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Edmiston practices personal injury law, handling matters involving motor vehicle accidents other catastrophic injuries. He serves clients in Tampa, Clearwater, St. Pete, Sun City Center and the Lakeland area as well as throughout Hillsborough, Pinellas and Polk counties.
A Tampa native, Mr. Edmiston has been licensed to practice law since 2007 and has more than 10 years of experience. He is a member of several professional organizations including the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Florida Justice Association, Tampabay Trial Lawyers Association, Trial Lawyers Division and National Association of Trial Lawyers. He is also a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and former vice president of the Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Edmiston is a former Marine Corp member and received a bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of South Florida. He went on to graduate cum laude from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. He was a member of the Hispanic Student Bar Association while attending law school and received a Book Award scholarship.
Following law school, Mr. Edmiston was employed in a variety of roles that allowed him to develop his legal experience. He spent time as a public defender and worked in private Florida-based firms on family law, medical malpractice and personal injury matters.
Mr. Edmiston enjoys giving back to his local community. He works with troubled youth and volunteered with Reading for Life while in law school.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 100% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2007, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.armandoinjurylaw.com/about-us/armando-edmiston/
- University of South Florida, Bachelor of Science, Biology
- Reading for Life, Volunteer
- Gold Key Club, University of South Florida
- Book Award, Nova Southeastern University
- Dean’s List, Nova Southeastern University
- Dean’s List, University of South Florida
- , Are you the victim of medical malrpractice?, Medical Malpractice Clients, 2014
- , Nursing home Abuse?, Nursing Home Abuse, 2014
- Forensic Lawyer Scientist Designation - American Chemical Society , 2016
- Slip andf fall case with multiple surgeries settled the case for $500,000, 2018
- Settlement on a Vehicle Car accident for $225,000 involving a vehicle with a truck there were no surgeries and neck and back problems. , 2018
- Tampabay Trial Lawyers, Member, 2018
- Florida Justice Association , 2018
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2007
- American Bar Association, Member, 2007
- Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Vice President, 2007
- Forensic Lawyer Scientist Designation, American Chemical Society- Chemistry and the Law Section, 2016
Office location for Armando Edmiston
2002 E 5th Ave
Tampa, FL 33605
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2017
Additional sources of information about Armando Edmiston
See legal Q & A provided by Armando Edmiston
Q: What should I do in Florida after a minor car accident?A: After a minor motor vehicle accident in Florida, it is important for you to do two things: hire an attorney who will protect your interests; and seek … See all answers by Armando Edmiston