Top Rated Business & Corporate Attorney in Tampa, FL
Attorney Ashley Zohar is a founding partner with Brown Huff Zohar law firm, which has physical law offices in Tampa and Dunedin, Florida, as well as virtual law offices in Washington, D.C., and New York City. Working primarily out of the firm's Tampa location, Ms. Zohar provides exceptional counsel and support to clients throughout Florida, D.C., and New York who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business law
· Estate planning
Over the course of her legal career, Ms. Zohar has achieved remarkable success helping her clients establish their commercial enterprises the right way with an eye on future success. She has also assisted many others with protecting themselves, their assets and their loved ones for the future, and she has extensive experience handling business succession planning.
A small business owner herself, Ms. Zohar comes from a long line of entrepreneurs, so she has invaluable insight and knowledge to help her clients make the best-informed decisions. She has also become known for her uncommon problem-solving abilities as well as her unwavering commitment to helping her clients obtain their goals and the positive results they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Although born in Tampa, Ms. Zohar spent the majority of her formative years growing up in Budapest, Hungary. As such, she has a unique perspective on international legal matters, and she supports her local community through her service as a guardian ad litem for children in foster care as well as through her involvement with the Junior League of Tampa. She also serves on a number of boards for various civic and charitable organizations in her area.
Among her other professional affiliations, Ms. Zohar is a member of The Florida Bar's Real Property, Probate and Trust Section, and she is active with the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers and the Thomas E. Penick Inn of Court.
A 2010 graduate of the University of Central Florida, Ms. Zohar obtained her Juris Doctor in 2013 from American University's Washington College of Law. She holds her license to practice in Florida, Washington, D.C., and New York.
Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Sub-chapter S Corporations, Contracts, Business Organizations, Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Ashley Zohar
First Admitted: 2014, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.bhzlaw.com/attorneys-ashley-zohar
Pro bono/Community Service
- Weinberg Village, Board of Director, 2020 - Present
- The Spring of Tampa Bay, Fundraiser, May 2017 - April 2018
- IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, (VITA), Volunteer, March 2012 - April 2013
- Centre For Girls, Volunteer, August 2017 - June 2018
- Sulphur Springs Community Center, Volunteer, August 2016 - June 2017
- Florida Guardian ad Litem Program, Guardian, June 2016 - August 2020
- University of Tampa, Board of Trustees, Educational Affairs Committee Member, August 2017 - August 2019
- Life Recaptured, Inc., Advisory Board, August 2019 - Present
- Camelot Community Care, Board of Director, October 2020 - Present
- Florida, April 2016
- University of Tampa, Board of Counselors, 2017 - Present
- Junior League of Tampa, 2017 - Present
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, November 2016 - Present
- Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers, August 2016 - Present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, August 2016 - Present
- Thomas E. Penick Inn of Court, October 2020 - Present
- New York, January 2014
- District of Columbia, June 2015
- Bachelor of Science, University of Central Florida, 2010
- Lessons on why you need an Estate Planning attorney our life #TampaAttorney #EstatePlanning #LastWillandTestament… https://t.co/ZxAYDB5YWF
- It's Me, Ashley Z #TampaAttorney #EstatePlanning #LastWillandTestament #TrustFormation #TrustAdministration… https://t.co/chj1x1zXAf
- Travel Tuesday #TampaAttorney #EstatePlanning #LastWillandTestament #TrustFormation #TrustAdministration #Probate… https://t.co/yYVGB9Llc7
- #TampaAttorney #EstatePlanning #LastWillandTestament #TrustFormation #TrustAdministration #Probate #RealEstateLaw… https://t.co/sTV1L1iY5x
- Easy Soba Noodle Soup Recipe #TampaAttorney #EstatePlanning #LastWillandTestament #TrustFormation… https://t.co/5FtYUYWOm8
Last Updated: 5/15/2022