Brock H. Johnson
Top rated Civil Litigation attorney in Tampa, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
Practice Areas: Civil Litigation, Personal Injury
Licensed in Florida since: 2011
Education: Stetson University College of Law
Morgan & Morgan201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602 Visit website
Brock H. Johnson is an attorney at Morgan & Morgan in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Johnson practices personal injury law and serves clients in Tampa and throughout the state of Florida.
Mr. Johnson has several years of experience. Over the course of his career, he has recovered substantial sums in verdicts and settlements for injury victims, including two six-figure verdicts in matters involving an automobile accident and a slip and fall.
Mr. Johnson has received recognition for his achievements including the National Trial Competition naming him the champion in 2010. He is the recipient of an award for excellence in trial advocacy by the International Academy of Trial Lawyers and a national member of the Order of Barristers for excellence in courtroom advocacy.
Active in the Florida legal community, Mr. Johnson is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association and The Florida Bar. He also belongs to the Sigma Chi fraternity at the University of Florida and Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla.
Born and raised in Dade City, Florida, Mr. Johnson earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Florida. He went on to work as a member of the legislative staff for the U.S. Senator in Washington, D.C.
Mr. Johnson eventually relocated back to Florida and received his law degree from Stetson University College of Law. He obtained his license to practice law in 2011. He is qualified to appear before all Florida state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida. Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, he practiced civil defense litigation at another Florida based law firm.
Practice areasCivil Litigation: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2011, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.forthepeople.com/attorneys/brock-hjalma-johnson/
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication, 2007
- Ye Mystic Krewe of Gasparilla
- Sigma Chi Fraternity, University of Florida, Gamma Theta Chapter
- Gator Boosters
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Bar
- Florida SuperLawyer’s “Rising Star,” 2013, 2014, 2015
- National Trial Competition Champion, 2010
- “Who’s Who” of American Law Students, 2011
- National Member of The Order of Barristers for Excellence in Courtroom Advocacy, 2011
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, 2011
- Arthur Hollins v. Steak N' Shake Inc., 2017
- Heather Guevara v. Debra Hedrick, 2019
Office location for Brock H. Johnson
201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Rising Stars: 2013 - 2023
Additional sources of information about Brock H. Johnson
Find me online
- 🚨 #VerdictAlert: Chase Nugent, Jennifer Rosinski and Anthony Cutrona just received a $650,000.00 verdict for our c… https://t.co/TLLWPVj53U
- @Friday_Beers If you or a loved one has faced wrongful termination due to crentis, you may be entitled to compensation.
- @the_lettuce_cat Next stop: Compensationville!