C. Todd Alley
Top rated Products Liability attorney in Tampa, FloridaMorgan & Morgan
Todd Alley is an attorney with Morgan & Morgan in Tampa, Florida. With four decades of experience practicing law, he focuses on personal injury, taking on cases involving defective medical devices, complex products liability litigation and mass torts.
With a genuine concern for his clients, Mr. Alley fiercely advocates for his clients’ rights and liberties. He has a long record of obtaining numerous million-dollar and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his injured clients. He understands the emotional, physical and psychological effects of injuries caused as a result of another party’s negligent actions.
Mr. Alley has a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida and earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Alabama. He is admitted to practice in Florida, the U.S. District Court for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and 11th Circuits.
Mr. Alley is active in the legal community and is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar’s trial lawyers section, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association of Justice.
Honored for his exceptional legal services and high ethical standards, Mr. Alley is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell. He is also selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the personal injury litigation, mass tort litigation and product liability litigation categories.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, General Litigation, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Medical Devices, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10% General Litigation
- 10% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1981, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.tampatriallawyers.com/attorneys/c-todd-alley/
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the fields of Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation, and Mass Tort Litigation, 2011 - 2018
- AV-rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient, Mr. Alley has been selected annually since the year 2014 by Super Lawyers as a top personal injury attorney in the State of Florida for his experience and professional achievements
- Member, Florida Chapter of ALS
- Member, Gasparilla Scholarship Foundation
- Member, University of Florida’s Gator Boosters
- University of Florida, B.S., 1978
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Florida
- Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Florida Bar (Trial Lawyers Section)
- Hillsborough County and American Bar Associations (Litigation, Torts and Insurance Practice Sections)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits
- 1981, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Florida
Office location for C. Todd Alley
201 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022