Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Tampa, FloridaThe Florida Law Group
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; view more
Licensed in Florida since: 1982
Education: University of Florida Levin College of Law
The Florida Law Group407 N. Howard Ave., Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33606 Visit website
A Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer with over four decades of experience, Chris Limberopoulos has been serving those injured as a result of others’ unlawful and reckless actions. He is the founding and managing attorney of The Florida Law Group, which serves the entire State of Florida. Whether he is handling a catastrophic injury case or pro bono matter, his resolve is always the same: To pursue justice for injured victims and obtain maximum compensation on their behalf. Recently, he was selected for inclusion in the 2022 Super Lawyers® list, a distinction he has held since 2008. The cases that Mr. Limberopoulos has handled during his acclaimed career involve:
· Catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries and paralysis.
· Car Accidents, Uber and Lift Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents and Perdestrian Accidents.
· Wrongful death
· Truck Accidents
· Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Abuse
· Slip and Falls
Board-certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Mr. Limberopoulos routinely garners multimillion-dollar verdicts on behalf of his plaintiff clients. Some of his representative results include a $1.5 million recovery for a client who had a closed head injury and $1 million in a drug lawsuit.
Mr. Limberopoulos received his Juris Doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law in 1981. He was admitted to practice in Florida the following year. He is also licensed to practice before the United States District Courts for the Middle, Southern and Northern Districts of Florida.
For his high ability and impeccable professionalism, he has received many awards and accolades. They include an Avvo 10.0 rating, an AV Preeminent peer review rating* by Martindale-Hubbell, membership in the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and being selected for inclusion in the Top 100 Lawyers list by The National Trial Lawyers.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Limberopoulos devotes his time to serving the local community. He was recognized by the Hillsborough County Bar Association for his outstanding pro bono service. He holds memberships in the American Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, American Association for Justice, National Association of Distinguished Counsel, the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Federal Bar Association, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy and The Florida Bar.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Brain Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
First Admitted: 1982, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.thefloridalawgroup.com/our-team/chris-limberopou...
- Speaker, Nurse Liability for Hospital Malpractice
- Co-Author, Medical Malpractice in Florida, 1996
- Speaker, The Trial of An Automobile Case, 1999
- Co-Author, Pre-Suit in Medical Malpractice Cases, 2001
- Outstanding Pro Bono Service by the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Super Lawyers, 2008-2018
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida SuperLawyers
- Member, American Bar Association
- The National Institute for Trial Advocacy
- Member, Florida Justice Association
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Services Committee
- Member, American Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- 1,500,000.00 recovery in closed head injury case.
- One Million Dollar Recovery in Over the Counter Drug Lawsuit
- $1,050,000.00 Combined Settlement catastrophic injury case
- Two million dollar recovery in for recalled drug.
- Board Certified National Board of Trial Advocacy-Civil Practice Advocacy, 2020
- Board Certified National Board Of Trial Advocacy-Civil Trial, 2020
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Board of Trial Advocacy, 1990 - 2025 , 1990
- Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 2000
- American Association For Justice
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association (Eagle)
- Nation Institute Of Trial Advocacy
- National Board Of Trial Advocacy
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
Office location for Chris Limberopoulos
407 N. Howard Ave., Suite 100
Tampa, FL 33606
- Super Lawyers: 2009, 2014 - 2023