Daniel A. Larson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Tampa, FL
Daniel A. Larson is a founding member and managing partner of Larson Johnson, P.L., in Tampa, Florida. Mr. Larson focuses his practice on catastrophic personal injury representing plaintiffs in Tampa and throughout Florida in birth injury, brain injury, medical malpractice, premises liability and wrongful death matters.
Mr. Larson has been licensed to practice law since 1988 and has litigated numerous cases over the course of his career, many of which have resulted in multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts. He has earned the highest possible rating of AV Preeminent* from the prestigious peer review organization Martindale-Hubbell as well as membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Larson has also received additional honors and awards, including being named one of the “Legal Elite” by Florida Trend magazine and one of the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” in civil plaintiff law by The National Trial Lawyers. He has also been on the cover of Lawyer Magazine and named one of Tampa Bay’s “Legal Leaders” by The National Law Journal.
Passionate about being involved in the legal community, Mr. Larson belongs to the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association, The Florida Bar, the South Carolina Bar, the Florida Justice Association and the American Association for Justice. He is a fellow in the Southern Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Larson holds a bachelor’s degree from Florida State University. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of South Carolina School of Law and was a partner and shareholder at private law firms before founding Larson Johnson, P.L.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
- 60%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Malpractice, Birth Injury, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Informed Consent, Motor Vehicle Defects, Medical Devices
- Super Lawyers: 2013 - 2022
About Daniel A. Larson
First Admitted: 1988, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.larsonjohnsonlaw.com/attorneys/dan-larson/
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Florida State University in 1985
- South Carolina
- Florida Bar
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Fellow of the Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- , American Board of Trial Advocates, ABOTA, 2008
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend Magazine, 2010 - 2012
- Featured on the front cover of Florida Lawyer Magazine
- Named as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Lawyers by the National Law Journal
- Recognized in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
- Named as one of Tampa Bay’s Legal Leaders by the National Law Journal
- Super Lawyer
- Recognized as a Trial Advocacy Champion, University of South Carolina School of Law
- AV “Preeminent” Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the practice area of Civil Plaintiff law
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV-Preeminent Rated Martindale Hubbell;MultiMillion Dollar Advocates Forum; American Board Of Trial
Last Updated: 8/15/2022